I’m back!! With my unexpected new H bag…!

1. Sorry I've been so out of touch!

I started planning a couple of events, and the interest in them spiraled so fast I had to make them my big priority. The details swallowed me alive. I didn't sign on TPF for weeks and weeks! I had major H forum widthdrawal!! :sweatdrop:

So.... a few days ago I'm short on time. Tired. Just had my hair done but I still have to go meet with a few final vendors. But I needed something for DH. I wanted a little something, for when we're alone after and finally have a chance to relax. He loves french cuffs, so why not cufflinks?

I dashed over to H. I mean, I was in Alaska anyway after my hairdresser apt (she’s worth the drive hehe).

I walked in and ask for my S.A. He immediately offered me something to drink; I must have seemed so frazzled! Usually I adore a visit to H, a chance to go slow, enjoy the sights and smells, but that day I made myself blinded to it's beauty. After all, I was there for DH! We walked over to cufflinks and chose a stunning little pair. As he was getting a box, etc I noticed a woman and her friend taking her new S.O. bag out of the box, a really beautiful bag. I commented on how pretty it was, Raisin? No, it was Ebene. I was too far away to see exactly (so blind!). A deep chocolate, maybe more like Parisian coffee. Pretty. I refocused.

S.A. asked about anything else, I mentioned a bottle of Eau des Merveilles but he was sold out. Bummer! I had considered wearing it to my events, but I try to go with the flow of those things. It must not have been fate. He mentioned the new boutique-only fragrances and gave me a sample to try instead. Oh, and by the way, they are lovely.

We then went over to wrap the links. While we were talking, I mentioned the woman’s gorgeous Ebene bag. “Just lovely”, he agreed with a sly grin. Puzzled, when I questioned his cute smile, he nodded and said - "that one?"

It was sitting alone at the same table where the women had been. She had turned it down. But not me. I whipped back around and said “I’ll take it!”

I’ve been talking about wanting a new Hermes bag on TPF for so long I’ve probably worn the ladies here out! Kelly? Birkin? Bolide? What would I get? What size? What leather?

Now THIS was fate. After all the casual visits to H, the “run in real quick!” stop for a present for DH was my deciding day. I saw her, and knew she was the right one. She was me, from feet to clasp! :yahoo:

She arrived yesterday afternoon but I couldn’t post until today. She’s quite warm, and would like some air. And I’d really like some coffee!!
    CoffeeBaby1.jpg CoffeeBaby2.jpg
  2. OPEN IT!!!!! lol
  3. It was really hard not ripping into the box like a little kid at Christmas...!
    CoffeeBaby3.jpg CoffeeBaby4.jpg
  4. I have the patience of a 3 year old *jumping up and down* whatsinitwhatsinitwhatsinitwhatsinitwhatsinitwhatsinit????????
  5. LoL She's shy, so I'm sorry if it takes a few minutes for her to venture out...
    CoffeeBaby5.jpg CoffeeBaby6.jpg
  6. *fidgeting madly*
  7. OMG!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! You are so luckey......it def. was meant to be for you!!
  8. Now a little leg...er, handle...
  9. Gorgeous.......so far!
  10. And now a little SexyBack.... <<doin a little happy dance while she types>>
  11. And for her Grand Finale.... showing all her graces for everyone to see!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    CoffeeBaby10.jpg CoffeeBaby11.jpg
  12. lol, cal -- i always knew you and i were long-lost sisters.

angel, that's yummy -- ebene clemence?
  13. [​IMG]

GORGEOUS, congrats!!
  14. OMG I hate these threads lol!!! That is beautiful!! Congrats...
  15. whats the leather?