I'm Back to LV!!!!-Saleya and Mirage Speedy-longish story sorry!

1. So I was waitlisted for a Mirage Speedy and when I got the call there was a problem sending it to me. I later found out that they could have charge sent it the store near where I am (I am out of town for business) but that was never offered to me. I was really aggrivated and wanted a new bag. I had looked at the Saleya MM but wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that much on a tote and as I was aggrivated with LV I moved on.

I got a coach PCE card so off I went to coach. I have tried 5 different bags and none have made me happy. I finally found a LE Coach bag I liked. I special ordered it but when it arrived I was a tad disappointed. I thought if I used it my feelings
    would change. I got TONS of compliments on it and a huge back ache as it weighs a ton (lots of hardware).

So in the end my new coach bag is on eBay and I ordered my Saleya from Neimans. I will have it tomorrow. I am so excited. I should have just bought the Saleya in the first place. When I called Neimans I asked about the Mirage Speedy and turns out they found one for me. My Neimans bill is going to be high but I promised myself no new bags until it's paid off but I don't care as I am finally happy.

2. So glad you're finally happy with your purchases! Don't you hate that when you buy something as a replacement, but then later realize that you ought to have bought what you wanted in the first place? Arrggghhh...LOL...

Congratulations!! I'm sure you will love your Saleya and your Mirage Speedy!
  3. congrats!
  4. Congrats on your 'big' purchase. :biggrin:

Post pics when you get them please.
  5. Congrats!
  6. Those are two great bags! Congrats!