I'm back... ;) *pics*

1. Well a few of you did guess it right!

It's a Tambour Large Quartz Brown Dial w/ Brown Alligator strap!

Opening up the box for the first time was amazing, everyone was watching me lol... When I first saw it, I thought to my self WOW that is small lol but the more I look at it, the more I LOVE it! It's perfect!

I was pretty much molested at the Saks LV lol ahhh they all loved it! Everyone loved it actually, I made it noticeable so all could see! :yahoo: :nuts:

Saw a couple fake lv bags but not major, saw some of the f/w shoes for men and women and I told my self to leave lol

I played with the linda scarf bag... some accessories, it was a good time!

DSC01306.JPG DSC01308.JPG DSC01310.JPG DSC01312.JPG DSC01313.JPG DSC01314.JPG DSC01315.JPG DSC01316.JPG DSC01317.JPG
  2. very very nice... now you need to post pics of you sporting the watch!
    how much was it?? :love:

3. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:
    Congratulations on such a beautiful watch!!!! Can't wait to see pics of you wearing it too!!! Sooooooooooooo jealous!!!!:love:

4. Omg,:nuts: This watch is stunning. So gorgoeus, even the box is beautiful.
    Congrats, Matt.

5. beautiful watch, congratulations!!!!

6. Well when I first wanted the watch before the increase it was $2.1k with a matte leather strap... then it went up to $2.2k after the increase, well I told her that I wanted the $2.2k one, she said well we changed it to come standard with an alligator strap of your choice and its now $2,350.00 they discontinued the matte calf strap but they had 1 left and I almost bought it but then I changed my mind last minute and got this one! Free shipping so the grand total was $2,491.00 with tax!

7. WOW. Effing hott watch. Congrats Matty!!! :biggrin:

8. I think that's the only LV watch I've seen that I like.. I usually prefer Chopard, Cartier or Chanel for watches and LV for bags lol but I must admit, that is very nice! Congrats :smile:

9. N*I*C*E!!!!!!! I love the alligator strap on it.... so glad you decided to go for that strap. No wonder everyone was ogling it ! It's gorgeous, Congratulations. (thanks for sharing the great pics too)

10. Wow, that is nice, I'm afraid I might molest you too if I saw you wearing it

11. Pics of me with it!

dont mind the messy background or my pale body or my confused faces lol. I was trying to get the image to not be blurry!

:yes:

DSC01324.JPG DSC01325.JPG DSC01327.JPG
  12. You've never looked hotter...

13. That watch is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Seriously it looks amazing on you, and I just love the combo you picked out! Congrats :party:

14. Such a beautiful watch!!!

15. That is so nice.Great purchase! :yahoo: