I'm back in the city!!!

1. I am so excited to share my sky blue city with you!!! I used to have a couple of city bags~ fell out of love and now I'm back in love. :heart: She is now my one and only city and I just love her!!! I was never a blue bag girl but how quickly things have changed. I was craving something in sky blue and I now finally got it!!!! Love the leather on this too! Thanks for letting me share my joy~ since nobody here would really care~ lol

DSC07323.JPG DSC07329.JPG
  2. YEAH!!!!! The leather is TDF!!!:drool: I'm so glad you got back into the City!
  3. OMG, that bag is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. ooooh! NICE leather! GORGEOUS leather! Congrats - hope you have fun back in the City!
  5. zacorey- love the leather, looks really thick and soft!!

congrats girlie!
  6. Congrats girlie. :yahoo:Sky Blue is beautiful and you are going to look fab with it.:tup::heart:
  7. A sky blue city ... WAOUUUUUUU !!! congrats this is a wonderful bag ! enjoy ittttttttt :biggrin:
  8. Woo-hoo! Congrats
  9. Congrats dear..a gorgeous bag especially the leather..
    Enjoy it!
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE the 05 sky blue - that leather is TDF girl!!!! congrats :tup:
  11. congrats on your new baby:smile:
  12. Thank you all!!! ellie, ohlmsee, allison, lothlorien, nanazie, tamy, malley, oula, nic and city!!! :heart::heart::heart: I am so glad to be back in the city!!! Variety is good.
  13. Congrats!! She is really beautiful :love:
  14. :heart: GORRRRRGEOUS leather AND color, Zac!!! :drool:

Congratulations - she's a beauty!!! :yahoo:
  15. As a lover of the city and blue Bbags, I'm happy to be in such good company. Congrats on your gorgeous bag and enjoy!