I'm Back From Colorado!! Pic of My Damier Speedy 25

1. Hi everyone. Just got back from Estes Park, Colorado and I had to share some pics from there. One is me holding my Damier Speedy 25. The weather was just perfect.

2. great pictures! that bag was made for you!
  3. Ahhh shucks!! Thanks so much. I had a great time.
  4. Great pics! What kind of bag is that in the last picture, I don't think I have seen one of those...:smile:
  5. gorgeous kids!
  6. hey missypoo - wow!!! that speedy looks great on ya!!!! WOW! the views at the Park are TDF!!! i hope you had a great time!!! congrats on the new LV piece!!! its SO cute!
  7. :biggrin: thanks for the wonderful pics,love your damier speedy really suit you!!!:love:
  8. It looks great on you!
  9. The other bag that I'm holding is a diaper bag straight from good ole' Wal-Mart. LOL. The two little ones are mine and the older girl is my step-daughter.
  10. What beautiful scenery!!
  11. Thanks for sharing pics. Your Speedy looks great on you!!
  12. Thanks all!! We stayed in a cabin that was pretty close to the river and one morning I woke up and went to the back deck and saw the elk. Had to take a picture. Never saw one that darn close. About 20 feet close. It was so beautiful. My damier speedy was a perfect choice to take on this vacation, even when my step-daughter accedientaly spilled pop on it, I just wiped it up. No worries.
  13. GORGEOUS !!! Purse and nature pictures. Sometimes it's good to get away and be reminded how small we really are! Which is why I love Santa Fe!
  14. Your children are sooo cute!! Congrats on your new speedy!
  15. I would love to go visit California again sometime. I used to live there when I was 12. My family and I would always go to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm. My mom's family is from Las Vegas so I would always visit there. I so much want to live back on the west coast.