im back and im broke!

1. hi everyone. i have just got back from a week at walt disney world with my parents and SO. i had a great time, saw lots of LVs and of course visited the mall at millenia LV.

firstly i nearly had to be revived when i saw a woman with a cabas piano in line for splash mountain!!!!! she got that baby soaked. poor thing. i saw lots of people carrying pochettes with long straps around disney, both mono and azur. i also saw a girl with an azur selaya with the dirtiest pattina.

i visited the mall at millenia LV and was served by the sweetest LV called eric, he even looked after my bored SO and gave us drinks (champagne because it was the day of my SOs 21st). i know im late to this but i saw the mirage and it was so nice but so out of my price range

i wanted something small in epi and when eric opened a draw it was full of myrtlle blue!! i thought id died and gone to heaven. i ended up getting the french purse and an amarante four key holder which i love so much.

i also bought a string of silver graduated beads in tiffany and some gold chanel interlocking C earings, loads of stuff from sarah jessica parkers range bitten and a few pairs of shoes in 9west (so much cheaper in the US than the UK and my mother works for the company so i got 35% off)

2. Wow, sounds like a great holiday! I went to WDW along the way when we moved from the UK to NZ and had a fantastic time.. can't believe the old favourites such as Splash Mountain are still there! :p

So, pics of your new goodies?

3. the camera is dead at the bottom of the suit cases. ill try and take some pics when iv caught up on sleep and charged the camera.

4. Congratz, I love Disneyland~! Post pics asap please!

5. Congratulations.

6. welcome back!
    I love disney ALMOST as much as I love LV!

can't wait for pics!

7. thanks guys, i had so much fun.

we went to hooters and i got a vest like the ones the girls in there wear and to my fathers shame i wore it in epcot while doing the have a drink in every section of the world showcase game. i guess you are never too old to get wrong off daddy.

8. ConGraTz! Glad u had fun shopping, tho the "being broke" part might not be so fun, lol.

P.S. I know you bought ur LVs in Florida but is there an LV Store up north in Sunderland?

9. Sounds like you had a fab time! Congrats on the new purchases!

10. Congrats - sounds like you had a blast !

And hey, there's nothing wrong with showing off your assets. :graucho:

11. no the nearest is leeds or manchester unfortunately.

12. congrats......pics!!!!

13. Sounds like you had a great time at WDW and shopping

14. Sounds like a terrific vacation!
    I can't wait to see pics!

15. Congrats!! Sounds like you had fun! Love the myrtille epi!