I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1. Hello again everyone!!!!

No, I did not abandon my precious purse forum...I have honestly had not one day to sit down on the computer! Today when I got a chance to even check the news was a huge treat! I am so excited to get the chance to "surf the net" again!

THings for our family have been CRAZY!!!!!! I started working full time just as Tate started working MORE than full time. We also are trying to get the wedding planned. Ethan is being a crazy little boy and his playdates and little boy outings have taken up so much more time than it used to! We've had church things, family things, family emergencies, parties, gatherings, openings, birthdays, house redecorating

ya know...all that stuff!

And with our financial troubles, it was pretty devestating when my convertible decided to just poop out and we did not want to put ANY more money into that thing! So jsut when we were trying to figure out how to pay ANOTHER car off, God granted us with an inheritance that takes care of all our financial worries and puts us back to zero. We are on cloud 9 about this and are just flying through life trying to get on track so we can be peaceful again!

I'm now back to part time and I can breath again. I just wanted to log on quick to let everyone know that I am still here and ready to get back into my LV obsession! Maybe even BUY something after all this time!!! :graucho:

I hope everyone is doing well and i'll talk to you soon!

GOD BLESS!!!!!
  2. Welcome back! :smile:
  3. Welcome back! It sounds like you went through a lot since you left, but I am glad things are looking better now!!! :drinks: Here's to more good times!
  4. *HUGS* I am so glad things are starting to look up for you sweetie!!!!!!
  5. Welcome back and glad to hear that things are looking up!
  6. im so glad things are starting to get a little better for you.
    we have missed you!
  7. Happy you're back! :party:
  8. Welcome back!!
  9. Welcome back!
  10. Thanks for the update, A. I'm so happy for you that things are looking better for your family. Stop by when you can--we always love to see your posts!
  11. geez louizee!!!

I'm so happy you posted FINALLY~ wondered where you were!????????!?!?!?!?!

gosh. missed ya! (((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

Can't WAIT to see what you get!!!!!!!!!
  12. :nuts:

it's so weird to know that people actually KNOW me and realize when I haven't posted!!!

I can't sleep and I know I am going to regret it tomorrow! I just had to email and cancel a partylite party I was going to have because I just do NOT have the time. When you are having an anxiety attack over something like that at midnight...it's time to rethink it!

Plus, I want to get my house ready! I wish I had all the time in the world but right now I only have time to worry about getting the basement carpeted and shelving for the livingroom.

WISH ME LUCK ON MY PROJECTS!!!!! :happydance:

and muriel...I can only buy something once I sell something...that is the new rule! hopefully, I can get on craigslist soon and get something out of my collection! No freaking out but I've been obsessed with my Coach Gold Reversible Tote lately and have paid NO attention to my LV

WhAt Is WrOnG wItH mE!?!?!

till tomorrow my friends....

IT SO SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

13. Aww Angela!!! Things will turn up- what about the new Mirage or even Miroir Lockit! :graucho: I fricken love that bag!

I missed ya girl- you gotta start posting soon!! Come back!! Good luck though with your projects! I wish I had time for a little Martha Stewart in my life! ;)

See ya soon! :flowers:
  14. :roflmfao:

Like I even KNOW what a mirage looks like! THAT is how far behind I am!!!!!!! I know it is supposed to look special or something but heck..I have NO clue!!
    I wouldn't even know what to buy if I could right this second. I think I need to take a trip to LV to get back into the flow

I think though, that my next purchase would be a damier piece. Tate and I really love that line and I want something beautiful in it. I had bought the speedy at one time but returned it. Maybe I need to get it again???

*leaving computer!*