I'm baaaaack!

1. As you might remember I asked earlier which item to get on my trip to Hawaii- an overwhelming majority picked the groom cles. So I ending up getting it- :yahoo: it's gorgeous!- but my mom offered to buy it from me and give it to me for Christmas along with the red groom agenda we picked up later that week so I guess I'll be waiting a couple months for it. All the SA's at the little Kaanapali store were so nice too- one even lugged a couple Cottevilles and Bistens from a locked display for me to fawn over :lol: . And the best part (besides the ability to order tax-free from Louis Vuitton Hawaii over the phone:yahoo: ) was the lower prices (the agenda was $10 cheaper and the cles $5) coupled with Hawaii's 4.166% sales tax meant about a $35 savings over buying them in San Francisco.

They also had a pretty wide selection of limited ed. peices- perfo mussete and speedy, chains cabas and PTI, and both colors of the Fringe Speedy. The SA I worked with the most (who oddly had been working with LV for 8 years yet still didn't know what the groom line was ) claimed that mandarin hasn't been discontinued :shrugs: - anyway they had a mandarin Jasmin and Alma as well as a key case- I asked if they had a cles but sadly no. Sorry for the long post but I had a lot to report considering I made 5 trips during a 7-day long trip :angel:
  2. awww..congrats on your new items...sounds like you had fun, which island did you go to?
  3. yes sounds like you had a lot of fun!
  4. Maui- my family's fave. Oops, forgot to mention I also saw a few Damier SO's- Vavin Pm, Deauville, & Reporter pm.
  5. Oh, I've been to that store in Maui! Congrats on your purchases!
  6. hope you had fun in Maui! even better with the cheaper prices and lower taxes :graucho:
  7. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! The SAs there sound lovely! That's so awesome that you get to order from LV Hawaii now and save on tax and get lower prices!:nuts:
  8. Congrats!
  9. Sou:smile: nds like fun and welcome back!
  10. Sounds like fun and welcome back!
  11. sorry about that--my dog nudged my arm...:shame:
  12. I had fun too when I was there! they are just sooo nice! Glad you had a nice trip!