I'm an LV Fanboy But I Bought My Mum A CHANEL Bag : Expert Opinions Needed

skyrider007

Finer Things 'r Good
Sep 5, 2007
My mum's a big CHANEL lover and she has about 20 CHANEL bags, I however is a 19 year old boy whose interest only lies in Louis Vuitton (at the moment).

On my recent trip to London, I was looking around for a present for my mum. So I decided to walk into the CHANEL Shop at Heathrow T.3. I looked around in the bag section without any prior knowledge about CHANEL bags at all. The only thing I know is most of the bags on show (especially the classic flip flop quilted/squared lil box(whatever you call it) my mum already has (in diff. colors as well).

The Sales lady helped me pick a few bags and I finally bought this one. It looked pretty cool, even I wanted it. Don't really like the fact that the CHANEL logo is attached on the coin zipper compartment. I loved the feeling of the leather tho, very glossy and the colour is fab.

Could CHANEL lovers/experts answer the following questions, please:

- What is this bag called?
- Is it from a classic or seasonal line?
- I paid US$2,200 for this bag in the airport, is the price right?
- Is it normal for CHANEL bags to come only with dust bag and no box

Thank you in advance!

xx
:heart:

IMG_0980.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

If for some reason the photographs do not appear correctly, please go to http://picasaweb.google.com/Ben.Chav/MumSChanel

LOVELY bag!! such a sweet son!! ;)

I'll try answer your questions:

1. It's from Pocket in the City ligne..
2. I guess it's seasonal style.. but CMIIW
3. I don't really know about the price.., others might help you with this
4. I always get the box & dust bag when I bought Chanel @ its boutique

HTH :heart:

Hi skyrider Congrats on such a beautiful bag you got for your mother!:yes::heart:how sweet of you !Just to add that I mostly get my bags without a box and I'm always buying from the C boutique in Vienna so don't worry!this happens esp when I order a bag but they give me a box later on when they get regular shippment!As I was told they do that in order to reduce shipping costs!I don't like this policy either!
I don't know the exact price of your bag but then you got it Tax free so I think it should be more expensive normally!

I think you got it at the right price because it is tax free the prices are generally around 10-15% cheaper than the boutiques. I know for a fact that Chanel Heathrow do not box their bags, they only come in the dustbag.