I'm An Auntie!!

1. those of you who've been paying attention to my ticker for the last six months have probably deduced that i'm a teensy bit excited about my nephew....well.....

:yahoo: nathan is here!! :yahoo:

so much pain and so much joy in just a few weeks....i feel like i've gone the whole gamut of human emotion a hundred times over. i'm glad the joy part is here for now. my sister is a rockstar.

okay. end of announcement and off to the hospital!! carry on.... :smile:

2. Congrats!!:yahoo: Nathan is one lucky boy to have an auntie lik e you.

3. Congrats - it is the best ever (I honestly miss those first few weeks....)

4. Awwww how cute! Congrats! I am an auntie of 5! I love my nieces and nephews!

5. Welcome to little Nathan!!:yahoo::yahoo: And congrats to you on becoming an aunt!:smile:

6. Congratulations to your sister and the rest of your family!! Take a picture of the cutie pie :biggrin:

7. Aww congrats!!

8. he is absolutely amazing....of course i'm a little biased. i'll post pictures in a few days after everyone's had a chance to see him. (can't have the internet meet him before some of his grandparents :smile:) he is beautiful though. well as beautiful as a newborn baby can be....again, i'm a little biased. :smile:

9. Absolutely :smile: I of course meant that if it was alright with your family, too. Was he a big baby or a small baby?

10. Awww congratulations!!! :love:!!

11. Congrats!!! :flowers:

12. Congratulations! its nice that your family have soem happy news now :biggrin:

Enjoy little Nathan :biggrin:

13. awww!!! congrats!!!!

14. That is so wonderful!!! Welcome to the world NATHAN!!!!

Anne

15. Congratulations!! I've been watching your ticker and knew the day was soon! Hope to see baby pics soon :heart: