I'm actually excited for my five year reunion!

1. I cannot believe I graduated from Salve Regina University five years ago . . . . .

So Reunion Weekend is June 01 - 03. {I'm mostly excited for what's going on Saturday, June 02: A cookout, a dance, and karaoke . . . . I'm practicing "Midnight Train to Georgia" by Gladys Knight and the Pips for the occasion.}

I fly home Thursday, May 31. Friday afternoon, I drive to Newport. Stay in the dorm, get settled and get ready for Saturday.

I've decided I'll carry my Monogram Speedy in the afternoon and switch to my Cerise Pouchette in the evening.

I love the fact that I actually have more to tell people other than "I'm living at home and working at Macy*s" {That's what I told people at my high school reunion.}

I can tell them about Toronto, about my classes and how I'm working towards a Medical Office Assistant Certificate.

And I LOVE having real Louis Vuitton pieces this time!

Before I saw the light {thanks, Rebecca and others!}, I saw nothing wrong with fakes, as long as I told people it was a fake . . . but once I got a real piece, I gave the fakes away and I haven't looked back since.
  2. Salve Regina is a very nice school! Congrats! And Newport is TDF!
  3. How exciting! You will have to tell us all about it! That's cool that you get to stay in the dorm again.
  4. Have a great time :smile:
  5. Have a wonderful time!