I'm about to buy my first real designer bag - and it's Gucci. Should I?

1. [​IMG]
  2. That's what it looks like.
  3. It's a very pretty bag! Gucci bags are very well made IMO. I don't think it is too much for an all leather Gucci bag.
  4. It's nice, however I prefer monogram gucci. But if you aren't into those show off type bags, I would get that because it's a cute bag. If you love it get it, don't just get it because it's gucci.
  5. its not my taste.... I think if you keep your eyes open there are nicers bags from gucci that you can get for 600...WAIT for the fall bags to come out ...they are to die for!
  6. If you love it get it. I bought my 2nd gucci from nm for 630. It's a shoulder bag and I absolutely love it. I wore it for the past 2 weeks. So if you love it, get it.
  7. Well, I just got it, and I'm happy with my decision! I really didn't want monogram Gucci, it just seems way too pretentious. This one just seems like it would go well with the rest of my wardrobe, and it's very classic, too, which I also like. So it'll last me a while. Thanks for all your advice, everyone!

Oh, and do any of you know any ways to keep it clean? I'm afraid it might get dirty easily. Is there any way to get it treated?
  8. hmm, I'm not sure on that one. White/Cream is always so hard in any designer to keep clean. I'm sure someone can recommend a cleaner that works well for gucci.
  9. abandonedimages recommended to use baby wipes to get rid of smudges on my white bag. Cute bag!!
  10. I followed your link and the bag is now marked $435!! Looks like all the Gucci's are now 50% off from original price at Neimans. More shopping ladies!
  11. congrats....and enjoy
  12. Congrats, nice bag:yes:
  13. Tapioca have you bought it yet? Because it's now 435 dollars on NM.com.
  14. ooh, did the 50% OFF latest reduction take place just today coz if yes then she might have gotten it at 600!