I'm a Sh*t Heel!

1. My DH just went out of town for 2 nites and he told me to keep an eye out for the UPS man b/c he got me something. I knew it wasn't a handbag (b/c he hates my habit) so I wasn't real excited. The UPS guy just came and my hubbie got me a new computer! Although we have 4 computers in my house mine is really decrepid and crappy. My parents bought my sons each a new computer last year and my husband has a lap top that he uses for work so I don't use any of those. He felt so bad about mine always crashing that he got me a new one!:love:

Here's the problem - I've been shopping A LOT and now I feel really guilty about all the money I've spent on myself...Damn - the credit card bill is coming soon and I've got major jewish guilt! I've got to go return some stuff immediately!

Hmmm, maybe I should just get some knee pads and open a whore house w/ Selena:idea: I bet a 40 year old mother of twins could make some big bucks in that line of work:yes:

2. Uh-oh. Well congratulations on your new computer. If I were you I would start returning some stuff immediately. We don't need our own personal Heidi Fleiss on TPF :smile:

3. congrats on the new comp =D

4. Congrat's on the new pc :smile:

5. LMAO..keep it..you have earned it by being a wife and a mom...

6. Jill - you really are evil! I thought you just like pictures of stringy looking poops :smile:

7. Having a new, better computer is a dream! It's gets you everywhere! Congrats!

8. Aww, that was sweet of him!

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: everyone is so funny on here!!!

10. OHHH NOOO. Another naughty thread.

Congrats on your new computer. :flowers:

11. congrats on the new pc ....

12. I hate feeling guilty/bad!!!! Try to return some things if you can! What a sweet hubbie- that is adorable!! enjoy your new computer... you definetly deserve it :flowers:

13. Get those kneepads ready !! :biggrin:

But honestly, you deserve something nice - besides bags that is. ;)

14. What a wonderful surprise!!!!

15. That's super sweet of your DH ... I'm the same way, I get super guilty and start returning stuff or buy things only for the kids.