I'm a prisoner....

1. in my own home!!LOL

I'm waiting for 2 deliveries from Net-a-Porter and I don't want to leave the house in-case I miss them!
    I've tracked the packages and I keep watching the status and hoping that it will get updated to delivery on the way considering it was at the plant at 9:00am! LOL
  2. [f5]
  3. Oh I know the feeling would love to keep you compagny but right now dh is waiting for his dinner...hang in there!
  4. Yeah, been there, done that and got the tee shirt :lol: I'm sure the wait will be worth it.
  5. Thanks guys!
    I know that you are the only group of people that would understand my madness!
  6. I know the feeling! Last week I was waiting for a NAP delivery and I stayed home allll day until DHL finally came at 4!
  7. LOL! There's nothing like the sound of a doorbell on those days!
  8. I hate waiting for deliveries - it's torturous. My current building has a concierge desk, but that doesn't always help. I somehow manage to either get home after they've left for the night or when they're on dinner break.

By the way, what goodies did you get?!!
  9. OMG!!! I don't think I'll be able to wait that long!!!!!!

I'm not telling!:angel:
    I'll wait until they get here to do a big reveal.
  10. I completely understand! I've stayed home, looking out the window obsessively--waiting to see the truck pull up with my treasures! :nuts:

I'm anxious to know what you ordered!
  11. can't wait until you get your deliveries! :graucho:

I hate when I'm waiting for a package all day and then don't even realize they've left it on the front porch :cursing:
  12. Shopalot is making us be patient....we will wait with you in anticipation!
  13. I know that feeling all too well. All my packages are delivered to my work. I hate when I have a delivery on my day off or on the day I'm leaving early.
  14. IN TRANSIT!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  15. Came back to check sounds like it's moving hubby is watching soccer manchester/lyon I said I go fetch my book ... :idea: