1. Hi!

I've been lurking here on the PF for a few months. I have enjoyed every thread and photograph! I thought this would be the PERFECT time to introduce myself!

First, let me say "thank you" to helenNZ for her thread a few nights ago on "What's In Stock At Balenciaga NY?" I have been thinking about getting a B-bag for quite some time and when I read your thread and saw that the Balenciaga store in NY had the exact bag I wanted, I decided to take the pluge!

I placed my order yesterday morning and in less than 24 hours, my UPS man was at my door! I chose the City bag in Ink! The color is AMAZING! The color changes from almost black to blue to a stunning shade of dark purple! It was packaged wonderfully and I highly recommend them for phone orders.

Thanks again, helenNZ! It was your thread that sent me over the edge and into the world of Balenciaga! I am already thinking about what my NEXT color will be! Hmmmm....maybe white? We shall see:p .

Here is a photo of my new bag. I hope you can see it! This is our first time tying to post images to a website!

2. Very well done, and gorgeous bag!
  3. ohhh myyy congrats!!!! what a gorgeous bag!!!!! Piece of advice be ready though, once you have your first balenciaga, you can't stop buying for more..these bags are totally addictive, I got hooked myself ...LOL:love: :biggrin: :shame:
  4. Welcome and Congradulations! You will be a very proud and happy new owner. I will add, your addiction has just begun. From one Bbag atic to another, CONGRATS!!
  5. Congratulations! I love this bag- I can't wait til mine comes in!!! It is so GORGEOUS!!!! :love::love::love: I hope you love it!!
  6. I :love::love::love: it!!!
  7. Woohoo! Congrats, print*model, and kudos to helen for her informative post :nuts:
  8. It's a gorgeous color, welcome to balenciaga!!
  9. GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!
  10. congrtas!! Mine will arrive within the next days! Welcome to PF
  11. Thanks to all for your warm welcome and kind words regarding my beautiful new bag! I am in awe of it! I am also quite sure my chocolate Fendi Spy is glad I've found a new love, too! I have lugged my Spy around almost every day since I bought it a few months ago. As soon as my B-bag came today, I put my Spy in it's sleeper bag and tucked him in for a long nap. He's exausted! I swear I can hear him snoring..........:smile:
  12. Congrats print*model! The ink is a gorgeous color and very versatile! I'm sure you'll love it!
  13. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your bag is gorgeous! I don't think I've seen a good picture of the ink color before--it is incredible!!!
  14. Hey!!!!

No worries!!!! I'm glad to help!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: i'm SO glad that you took the dive and you got your very first b-bag!

which by the way is totally YUM YUM YUM!!! :love:

You're gonna want more colours - yeah save up for the white one!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Give your new b-bag a hug for me and WELCOME to the PF - you're gonna love it here!!!!!

weeeee heeeee!!!!! b-bags!!!
  15. Congrats on your new B-Bag! It looks really gorgeous! Enjoy it, and thanks for sharing your positive experience!