i'm a little sad

1. so i just got back from picking up the stuff i had heatstamped. my SA was going to do it but she had someone else in her store do it instead. i was getting 3 initials on my agenda and 1 on the zipper pull of my damier speedy. anyway i picked it up and he actually stamped the H on the made in france leaf! i am not happy. he was trying to tell me that that's where she told him to put it but i'm sure it's not because it was her idea where to stamp it in the first place. then he told me that stamping the zipper pull would wear off which i knew but didn't care because i could replace it. this i cant. i can't complain to her because she did me this huge favor and i just cant.

please tell me that it's not as bad as i think.... i feel like crying. my beautiful perfect speedy is ruined.
    IMG_3514.JPG IMG_3515.JPG IMG_3516.JPG IMG_3517.JPG
  2. I actually like it, think it's cool.
  3. I dont think it looks bad. The gold H really pops on the dark leaf, I think it looks good. Enjoy!!!!
  4. It really isn't as bad as you think. Although I would still take up the issue about the placing on the speedy with her.

5. I really, really, really LIKE IT :love: It looks very good...really
  6. Aww...so sorry about your disappointment. Don't cry... it's not as bad as you think it is!! For me, it actually looks cool and unique that it is heatstamped on the Made in France leaf. I don't see a problem with it at all --- this way your heatstamp won't wear off and you don't even have to think about replacing it. Enjoy! Love that "H" on your damier speedy!!!
  7. Yes it looks good and I love the font^^
  8. I think it looks okay, don't worry. How much does it cost to heat stamp?
  9. oh thank you guys. you made me feel better! it's really deep in there and i worried about that too.... but it looks ok i guess...

lainey- heatstamping is free.
  10. it's fine, I would prefer it there than the zipper, congrats!:biggrin:
  11. i don't think it looks bad at all. Don't worry about it.
  12. I think it looks good. I've been debating about doing mine, too. I would definitely tell your SA the next time you go in and tell her you wanted the other tab stamped. If it really bothers you, they should fix it. But I really think it looks good. I love the gold.
  13. I like it but it should have been done where you-the customer, wanted it.
  14. It's nicely done.
  15. Finn....it's okay really:p ...They are now yours! Looking good IMO:yes: ...by the way...you need to empty your PM box:push: