I'm a happy camper!

1. After a long debate on whether or not I should keep the grande shopper, I would up giving it to my lovely mom :tender: . Effective today, I no longer own the bag (which kind of sucks when you really think about it...hehehe). However, I paid a visit to our local Chanel boutique this afternoon to check out the Cerf more thoroughly. Checking led to buying. Now, you know the the rest of the story.

I utterly LOVE this bag!

Thanks all for your inputs and suggestions.

[​IMG]

2. It is beautiful!! Congrats

3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the scarf too! Congrats! :yes:

4. You are so sweet to give your Mom the Shopper!

I love the Cerf all dressed up in the scarf! Is that the chocolate or black? And may I ask the price because my s/a at Neimans is locating a chocolate cerf with the CC closure. She quoted me 1795, but I have a feeling it retails for more.

5. It's beautiful! :heart: I'm sure that you'll get heaps of wear out of your cerf. Congrats!!

6. Awww..thank you!

It's the black one (sorry, my camera isn't upgraded yet). The bag's retail is 1850. They also have the chocolate that you're looking for. It's the Chanel store in Orlando.

7. The bag is gorgeous - congratulations. I'm puzzuled at what to get myself, i'm torn between a couple of them. I think i might get the cerf now after seeing all the lovely bags on the forum.

8. Wow...what a lucky mom! Congrats!

9. Beautiful! The AM scarf is the perfect finishing touch!

10. Gorgeous bag! I am still thinking about this one...

11. I have been trying to decide between the cerf and grand for ages but I think your pic finally convinced me-- I love it. congrats on a great buy! I love the scarf as well.

12. Congrats, it is absolutely gorgeous!!!

13. Congrats, it's a nice bag. :heart: the scarf too.

14. Congrats!!
    It is stunning.:yahoo:

15. It's gorgeous - i love it! Congrats and enjoy, enjoy :smile: