I'm a Flap Fanatic!! See my new bags!

I love all your flaps...the pictures really help us compare the different sizes of the flap. Now you have so many flaps, what's your favorite style? & why? Is the modern chain flap heavier compare to the medium flap? (I only have the medium flap so I can't tell). I love the style of the MC too, but I am worry that the chunky chain will be quite heavy.

I'm glad that I could be of some help! I struggled with finding the right size for me too.

I would have to say that the medium classic is my favorite bag, mainly because of its classicness lol. As far as styling, though, my MC flap is more "me." The chain is heavy, but not uncomfortable. And the bag is the right size to prohibit me from overstuffing and making the bag heavier!

oooooooooooh I love ALL of them :biggrin:

congratulations, can I ask, what was it about the Jumbo that wasnt right for you ?

It just seemed overwhelming for me - which I don't get, since I see so many pics of fabulous PFers who are smaller (and slimmer) than I am and I think the jumbo looks positively smashing on them! I think it just comes down to what you feel comfortable with carrying on your body...when looking at myself in the mirror with the jumbo, I didn't feel comfortable that it looked right on me.