I'm a fan... are you?

Any idea of size of the East West pm???

Aww... that sucks.

The SA that took down my info said that it will probably be the size of the Aurelia MM? If so, that's the PERFECT size!!! :nuts:

Here's a pic of the interior of the Cabas bag:

LV-COLLECTOR-2-2.JPG

Thanks for posting!! I love looking at pictures of LV.

However, I am not a fan of this bag.

Also, I put my name down for the BH dentelle and my SA said there was no cles!?! OMG I have got to get on that list for sure. I love a nice cles!

Who helped you out Crystal? When I went in, the Cles was in the look book...

UPDATE: There will be a Vernis Fleur Pochette... kinda like the Vernis Fleur Lexington... except it'll be incrusted on the back of the Patchwork bag.

Who helped you out Crystal? When I went in, the Cles was in the look book...

UPDATE: There will be a Vernis Fleur Pochette... kinda like the Vernis Fleur Lexington... except it'll be incrusted on the back of the Patchwork bag.

Elaina! I only use Elaina (except for one other SA in a location not in Houston). She said she was looking at the lookbook! :confused1: She must have just missed it. I signed up for about everything else! LOL

I waitlisted for:

The pink vernis heart

The white epi noe and soufflout ( so I can decide which one I want)

The quilted hobo in the beige color

The dentelle BH

Those hole-in-wedge shoes

The LV tee

I am loving this season every though others aren't!?! :shrugs:

Where's the info on the Poupee? I though it would be here. LOL. One of the things I LOVE about Karen is she tells you about new stuff that she KNOWS you will like. :heart:

She's convinced me to go to the store tomorrow to see the Poupee pieces.

Hmmm... according to my receipt, the SA that helped me has a name that starts with "Melo"? She's really nice.

ARGH... I forgot to see if the Patchwork bag was in that look book?

Michelle: "Poupee"? :shrugs: