I'm a "beauty" right now... LOL

1. Ok gals,

I decided to beauty-fy up and i look a little ridiculous right now.....

i only had the energy to pluck my left eyebrow and paint my right toenails...

then i got tired...

I looked at myself and i'm likle "gee, i look ridiculous!!" and had to share with you gals!

SO i have one clean eyebrow and one hairy messy one...

5 painted toenails and 5 non painted ones. LOL :roflmfao:

that's "beautifuuuul" me for now.... :nuts:
  2. hahahahahahahah im sure its a great site!! hahaa just dont go painitng the other toenails a diff color
  3. ahhh, but where are the MODELING pics?! ;)

**STILL waiting........**LOL!
  5. haha i always do that with my eyebrows...but i will not leave the house until the other is fixed
  6. pics!!! *dum dum dum* pics!!! *dum dum dum* pics!!! *dum dum dum* (chant with me)
  7. We sooo wanna see pics!!!!! LMAO!!!!! That's so great!!!! lololololololol!!!!
  8. Picspicspics!!!
  9. Too funny, why did you start 2 things at once? lol
  10. C'mon, Bubbs!!!
  11. You are too cute! I have no talent or energy for plucking anything...waxing is quicker and a little less painful!
  12. hahaha, you are too cute!!!
    when i feel lazy, i only do my left eyebrow and i cover the other one up with my bangs.
  13. hahaha. I'm with you! once I got distracted by my phone and went outside with 9 toes painted!
  14. LOL

I hear those calls for pics but That would be TOO self incriminating!!!

TOO much ammunition for a bunch of purse loving gals!! ROFL!!

I FINALLY got down to doing the other eyebrow and the 5 other toes... heheheheh:p

AS for Twinkle's question ofwhy i started 2 different things... :shrugs:

I think I was doing a combination of procrastinating and tackling ADD

i have to stare and focus into the mirror and pluck my brows. My very thick and messy brows mind you .... Ouch ouch ouch...

stare focus pluck.... Woooo OUCH... :push:

So i thought i'd take a breather from the pain... and head to my toes....

WELL bending over to paint my toes got a little tiring after a while too ....

then i was EXHAUSTED... but i was looking so funny i came here to tell you gals....

THEN i went to bed to rest....

and MANY hours later... completed the other brow and toes...

15. ^^ LOL, well done, B!!