I'm 31 years old and need some anti wrinkle suggestions HELP

1. Hi, I'm 31 years old and I feel that my skin is starting to wrinkle. I have always taken care of my skin. I've tried pretty much everything, La Mer, Retin A, Kinerase... cheaper creams too Nivea, Neutrougena. I don't feel anything is working! I am currently using Philosophy Makeup Optional.... I bought the kit, but I feel it's kind of drying out my skin. I really need a suggestion for a good eye cream and night cream.. HELP:hysteric:
  2. I wondered the same thing -- I look forward to hearing what suggestions we get here
    Only thing I have to say is prevention is best...
    ALWAYS ALWAYs ALWAYs -- use sunscreen.
  3. ^ Yes, sunscreen is VERY important. Use it, if it is easier for you to apply foundation or some other product you normally use everyday with SPF, then do it. There are tons of foundations and primers with SPF. Oh and moisturizers have SPF in them usually. I like Chanel sublimage though.
  4. philosophy cleanser dried my skin out too so i use a very very gentle milky cleanser..one i love is mario badescue orange cleanser but any creamy cleanser is perfect for not drying out ur skin

i love creme la mer..i just put a small amount where wrinkles would form..my eyes, by nose and definitely on forehead.
    i also love chanel eye cream & just bought elizabeth arden advanced nite repair and i really like that ALOT

i drink tons of water and i feel like when i drink coffee it dehydrates my skin so i have decaf

i also just got a glycolic facial and saw a huge diffrence in my skin after!!
    i use sunscreen everyday too..im a skin care junkie!

oh and i also use a scrub once a day..u can mix it in with ur cleanser if u feel its too harsh
  5. find things that have lots of moisture that will keep your skin plump and wrinkle free sunscreen of course and a moisturizing face wash things with vitamins A,C,E are a must
    I love Bobbi brown I Would try her balm rinse as a face wash (smells delicious and super moisturizing). then depending on what your skin is like I would try the hydrating face cream or extra moisturizing balm spf 25.

she has two different under eye products I would take a look at both I love the hydrating eye cream it feels so good.
  6. OK...you might think I'm crazy for my choice but I swear that it works miracles. You can check out the reviews on MakeupAlley for this..... Egyptian Magic. Where my regular moisturizer lacks, Egyptian Magic works wonders. My eyes and forehead are the areas that I most worry about and it just provides the right amount of moisture.

My regimen - hope that it helps you out:
    1. Wash with cleanser daily - Cetaphil or Avon's Naturals Tea Tree Cleanser. It's 100 times better that Philosophy's stuff that leaves a weird film.

2. Exfoliate 2-3 times a week with a Micro-dermabrasion Scrub. I use Avon's Anew Clinical Microdermabrasion Scrub.

3. Lactic Acid Peel 40% once a week - leave on for two minutes and rinse off.

4. Morning - Wash with cleanser. Then add a moisturizer, I use a basic Nivea moisturizer, just to help my makeup go on smoothly.

5. Sunscreen!! Sofina's Perfect UV Suncreen SPF 50.

6. Every night before bed I wash my face with the cleanser and then lightly moisturize with AHA gel moisturizer 10%. Once the moisturizer has soaked in, add Egyptian magic to your problem areas.

My fine wrinkles have stopped in their tracks without the need of serums or expensive moisturizers. I've tried them all - La Mer, LaPrairie, Clarins, Chanel, Lancome and I always go back to the more affordable stuff because it works wonders! The sunscreen is a bit pricey but worth it.
  7. ^^ im going to try the lactic acid & egyptian magic!! thx!!
  8. Do you really think sunscreen helps? I'm a night owl I hardly ever go out in the sun at all and I still have fine lines. Maybe it's age? I'm nearing 40 :sad:
  9. NIASB... wow thanks for your suggestions. I will try them.
    I've tried avon products but I feel they are very perfurmed, is it just me?

Princess, which chanel eye cream?
  10. Where do you buy Egyptian Magic ?
  11. What kind of AHA gel moistrizer do you use?
  12. Ok so I went to Whole Foods and purchased Egyptian Magic today, very exciting! NIA... do you scrub the same days you do the peel?
  13. i use chanel rectifiance intense eye:yes:
  14. As you are located in NY try Shu Uemura at Bergdorf Goodman, if you like Hi-End Products. It worked for me for years best.
    But I when I changed my food behaviour to organic food there was no way back to this. I suggest The Organic pharmacy. The Organic Pharmacy is the first and only pharmacy in the world dedicated to health and beauty using organic products and treatments.
  15. Morning:

1. Wash with cold water and Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser with a hand towel----I wash gently and pat dry

2. Mother's Special Blend (used primarily for stretch marks--I used it when I was pregnant and not one mark on my whole body) Started to use it on my face and WOW!!! It's great! :smile:) I only use a couple of small drops on hands diluted with a little bit of water so I can get a thinner consistency and apply to face. Let it soak in for about 5 minutes before applying make up. Gives the skin a soft feel, nice glow and dewy skin look. My face looks MUCH fresher!

3. I'm not out in the sun a lot, but I do wear sunscreen when I am----when I do use it, I use Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 30 mixed with Mother's Special Blend onto face.

1. Wash with cold water and Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser with a hand towel----I wash gently and pat dry

2. I use Retin-A Micro (2-3 times a week at night)

3. Mother's Special Blend again, only a couple of drops with a little bit of water.

I'm 30 and still no wrinkle or line in sight. I love waking up with fresh toned rosie skin every morning. Then it could be that I stay away from the sun like it's the devil! hahahahaha