iluvhandbags collection!!!

1. Here are most of my bags! I have a Chloe Paddington addiction and also love Balenciaga. I love Kooba and Botkier for casual situations. I live in a very "un-fancy" "un-stylish" area so sometimes I have to play it down a little!! My husband and I have the opportunity to move in a year and I am thinking about moving to Chicago just so that I can dress up in my bags and trendy clothes and not have people look at me like, "Where are you going??!!" and/or like I am crazy! I am debating getting either a red Paddington or red Balenciaga and I know that I want a black Balenciaga. After that I think that I will be done with the Paddingtons and Balenciagas unless I start selling some. . . The Balenciagas are indigo, sky blue, and bordeaux. The Paddingtons are blanc, whiskey, choco, and tan. Then I have a black Lanvin Kansas, navy Jimmy Choo Ramona, black Botkier, mahoganey Botkier, and desert Kooba sienna. Thanks for looking and enjoy![​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Here are the rest . . .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. what a wonderful collection, iluvhandbags! i think either paddington or balenciaga in red would be a great addition to the family!!!!

4. Just Georgeous!:love:

5. Beautiful collection!

6. Love your b-bags and paddies !

And you're definitely styling, even though your neighbours may not be. ;)

7. Sensational collection. I love all of them.

8. I love the tan chloe paddington. and the jimmy choo ramona. great collection.

9. oh I love it. I need a Balenciaga now

10. Aaahhhh...your Balenciagas are beautiful!!:tender:

11. you have two of my favorite bbag colors -- indigo and bordeaux (and in the purse style) and the '05 Lanvin Kansas. so jealous. what a great collection!

you may want to rethink that move to chicago (my hometown) because i may come and find you and steal your bags!

12. I :love: your collection. Almost all my favorit bags in one place.. :smile:

Ronja

13. :love: :heart: your Triggers!

14. I like your collection! It has a little bit of everything

15. Fabulous. That`s all I can say. I love your Paddingtons. I`m green with envy :p