Illovo love!

1. Wooo!! Just had to share my excitement. Just received the Illovo MM via fed ex. My first damier piece and I love it!!!!! What a bargain--retail only $695 and I didn't have to pay tax or shipping!

Great everyday bag. Sorry no pictures. I'm computer illiterate.

Next stop, Azur!!

2. Congrats, what a great buy! I was also looking for MM but stores had only the PM. So I guess MM is disc.?
    I'm sure it's perfect everyday-bag :tup:

3. Yes the MM is discontinued. I had to call 866 and they tracked one down for me. Its a great everyday bag. I was afraid it would be too big for me but its perfect.

4. congrats.

5. What do you mean no pics!!! I know we will have to meet up in SH and I will bring the PM and you carry your gorgeous new MM and we will take pics! Congrats Snibor! I am so excited for you. I love my PM, but she is such a little baby compared to your MM! And, like I always say there is a reason it is called an MM...that is for mmmmm delicious! Enjoy.

6. Congrats!

7. yey!
    congrats!

8. congrats!!!

9. Congrats! :yahoo:

10. Thanks everyone.

Designingstyle, I'll definitely take it to a SH meet in the Fall. Thinking maybe we should wait till some of the new stuff comes out before we do our meet.

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats!!

13. Congrats! I love damier!!

14. Snibor! I totally agree. Perhaps we should resurrect our NJ/NY thread soon and post some October dates? I bet you are still eyeing up your Illovo!!

15. Very nice congrats.