I'll never wash these eyes again...

Khoipond89

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Oooo...:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Check it out...even though I's probably Lizard and not Alligator, I still love it...

a2_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Genuine-Louis-Vuitton-Lancelot-Alligator-Briefcase_W0QQitemZ8277070908QQcategoryZ52363QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Woah, now that is a briefcase !

It doesn't seem oh so practical though.. unless say you're running a drug cartel and need to transport money in style or the such.

Khoipond89 said:
I don't think Louis Vuitton makes a whole lot of "practical" stuff, like the Ipod cases that cost more than the Ipods themselves..:biggrin:

Yes ! So agree on the ipod case, I always think to myself that I might as well just scratch one up and buy another ipod ! :lol:

It's definitely not alligator..........how strange. I totally agree on the ipod cases. I usually get a new iPod every year and don't want to have to replace a $200+ case each time I get a new one.

imagine the weight of lugging that thing around with a computer and papers in it? :lol:........my SA took down a bunch of the hard-bodies LV briefcases to show me and i thought my arm was gonna drop off......those things are seriously heavy