I'll NEVER say NEVER again! **PICS**

1. So.......when I saw this bag I thougt hmmm.......maybe I like this but why?? I hate patchwork! :confused1: Saw a few pics here on the PF and thought YUCK:push:! NEVER!:nogood: Well all it took was one walk into the Coach boutique and HOT DANG I LOOOOOOVE IT!!:yahoo: So I made it mine!
    Needless to say, I'll never say never again lol!!:lol:
    Seriously the pics dont do justice. Please excuse the house cleaning clothes:angel:
    Ebay Pics 503.jpg Ebay Pics 504.jpg Ebay Pics 502.jpg
  2. Congrats on the new bag
  3. I personally thing it's a gorgeous bag. And I think you made a great choice by getting the tote version!!! Looks great on you...congrats!!!
  4. That is a great bag! Congrats (and I never say never BTW!! because I KNOW when I walk in that Coach store...)!
  5. Kimmie, that is darling! I love it!!!!
  6. the main thing is that YOU love it!!! :yes: congrats!! :tup:
  7. So glad you like it. I do think the tote is the best, congrats!
  8. I ADORE the new patchwork...it's so gorgeous!!!
  9. Dang You!! I was going to return mine, but now I must keep it!! It is awesome, isn't it? I just feel guilty buying two bags during PCE. My khaki/beet Carly is on the way, but I always like to have a tote with handles for when I am shopping for decorating items so I can carry all my samples with me. So, OK, I guess I need them both, right??
  10. Oh my gosh, I am so jealous of you right now! :greengrin: I am green with envy!
    I love your patchwork bag! I am a huge fan of almost all the patchwork stuff that comes out. This has to be the best so far. I am so glad you came over to the dark side! lol
  11. it looks great on you...congrats!!!
  12. Congrats! I love totes and think the pw looks best on totes.
  13. I like it! Congrats on your purchase!
  14. Congrats! Glad you loved it.
  15. It's a cute pattern. My fav patch is the one with the tan background with the raised dark brown C's. Looks great on you!