I'll never buy Coach again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that person you spoke to was misinformed :blink: Either that, or she wanted to be rude and didn't want to help you :suspiciou Glad you were able to get things sorted out!

I had a bad experience with their customer service too one time, the girls name was delfina, and i sure did call back and complain on her and emailed them and everyhting. they have zero customer service skills and knowledge. i'd rather buy it on ebay anyday than having to deal with those idiots.

Just wanted to update you ladies on my progress. I sent 2 bags to Coach for repair. They sent 1 back with a note saying it couldn't be fixed and a coupon for 40% off any bag at a retail store:noworry:. The second bag will be returned to me shortly. Not a bad resolution. Thanks for all of your adice.:P

Yeah, they are actually very good about repairing stuff or rembursing you. I sent in a satchel that was 3 months old that they couldn't repair and I got a store credit for the full amount (even though I got the bag at 50% off at Macy's! :biggrin:)

blackbutterfly said:
that's bull...they do repair the bags. i think you spoke to a dummy, personally. if you take it to the store, they will ship it out for repairs (for free, i believe) and you just pay for whatever the repair cost is.

take it to the store, show the cashier woman and ask to send it out for repair. you ONLY pay for shipping which is around $20-25.

anotheremptysky said:
Yeah, they are actually very good about repairing stuff or rembursing you. I sent in a satchel that was 3 months old that they couldn't repair and I got a store credit for the full amount (even though I got the bag at 50% off at Macy's! :biggrin:)

Haha, good deal!

That reminds me I have a bag to bring in to Coach where the zipper pulled away from the bag because the Coach Wallet was to BIG for the purse that could hold an army

Glad you were able to get that all resolved and speak to someone competent in the end!!

JJ'S MAMA said:
Yup-called Coach- talked to manager-she said sure we do bring it in and we'll send it out for you. Asked if I had name of SA I spoke to at Coach cust serv-i said no :sick: she said too bad b/c person is loca:nuts: and should do better job representing them.

YAY!!! I feel much happier now-it's just the principle of the thing. Geez

Forgive me for wacky format :shame: -typing with one hand baby in other arm.

Totally off topic... but the girls who work in the Princeton store are like sooo insanely nice arent they!!

JJ'S MAMA said:
Just wanted to update you ladies on my progress. I sent 2 bags to Coach for repair. They sent 1 back with a note saying it couldn't be fixed and a coupon for 40% off any bag at a retail store:noworry:. The second bag will be returned to me shortly. Not a bad resolution. Thanks for all of your adice.:P

Very fair!