I'll have a (indigo) blue Christmas after all!

1. I'm so excited! The postman (lady, actually) just dropped off my Christmas bbag- it's an 05 indigo day, mint condition. Yay! I'm soo excited, but I'm making myself wait until Christmas Day to open. :sweatdrop: (My family is shocked I'm waiting :p) I didn't think it'd arrive before Christmas- so excited!! And Merry Christmas to all you lovely tPF ladies and gents. I'll post pics once I've opened the package! :yahoo:

2. I am dying to see this treasure!!!!

3. Congrats Sunny.:yahoo: You beat me to that gorgeous Indigo Day.:p I was two seconds away from it.:nuts: I am happy that you got it.:woohoo: I can't wait to see your pics either. Enjoy it.:heart:

4. wooow i don't think i've ever seen one of those before, post pics!

5. I'm dying to see this treasure too, hmwe!! Soo close...just within reach under some wrapping paper and a usps box...

Nanaz, it's funny because it took me a while to BIN the bag, I was communicating a lot with the seller (who was fabulous), and also debating on some other bags, before I BIN'd it.

So of course, I will post pics once I open it fayden!!:graucho:

6. OMG, can't wait!!!!!! I love the Indigo!

7. Merry x' mas.. cant wait to see ur gift.

8. Now THIS I must see!!!!

9. Congrats and Merry X' Mas!

10. Yay, looking forward to your pics!

11. OMG! I am waiting so very patiently here...:noggin:

12. :drool: I'm waiting too........

13. :popcorn: Post pics already!

14. Hello to all you wonderful ladies! Merry Christmas!! I'm having some probs with my pics, but am working hard to get them posted. Will post asap.

In the meantime, I'll describe the leather- not super thick, but not thin either. My 07 mogano is still the thickest I've owned. Very soft and smooshy, with "finer" distressing (veins are much smaller than later years, not white), and still fully glazed :yahoo: Tassels are all already split, but I have the second pair. Color is more denim-blue than I expected, but very pretty and I think will go with quite a lot. Ok, ok...I'm working on those pics. Will get them up as soon as I can!! :wlae:

15. Alrighty, finally, here are the pics! Can't wait to take her out for a spin! I actually think that the final darker pic is the closest to the color IRL. The first two were taken in bright natural light, and flash was used on the brighter modeling pic. I'm loving the day style! :yahoo:

IMG_0372.JPG IMG_0377.JPG IMG_0366.JPG IMG_0383b.jpg