I'll get you, Ricky Bobby!!

1. :yahoo: Is anyone else excited about Talladega Nights??!! :yahoo:

I'm going to see it opening night! Anchorman is my favorite movie ever, I'm so excited to see Will Farrell and crew in action again.

I may have sophisticated taste when it comes to purses, but I have the sensibility of an 18 year old male when it comes to the cinema!

And if you love Will Ferrell as much as I do, check out the chatter about Blades of Glory, coming out in 2007. It stars Ferrell and Jon Heder (Napoleon from Napoleon Dynamite) as rival male figure skaters who qualify for the Olympics as a pairs team after being disqualified from the singles competition. OMG, I am living for that movie.

2. ME! I saw Will Ferrell on the Daily Show and he just cracks me up. I'm going to try and catch it when I have time.

3. LOL Vanojr9- Love your avatar- Napoleon is "flippin sweet!!" ;)

4. That's why it looked familiar :lol: ... I thought it was the OP :angel: .

5. Thank you! I love Deb, she's so sweet and awkward. I still feel that awkward all the time, I just hide it well in everyday life :smile:

6. wild musings, I love Jon Stewart too! In my happiest political dreams Barack Obama is President and Jon Stewart is VP. What a wonderful world it would be!

7. Will Farrell is one of my fave comedians and just based on the trailers I can't wait to see the movie.

8. I can't wait to see the movie. I start laughing just when I see 'Ricky Bobby' so I can't imagine how funny he will be in this one. I loved him in 'Elf'. And he made all of the SNL skits he was in sooo funny. :lol:

9. I love Will Ferrell, but I'm also excited to see Sasha Baron Cohen, a.k.a. Ali G and Borat, as the gay French race car driver.

10. Oh my!!! I cannot wait to see Talladega Nights!!! I am a huge NASCAR fan. Too bad I have to wait until it comes out on DVD because I doubt it will be brought down to Ensenada. :crybaby: