ikaesmall'z simple little collection =)

hi ladies!

i finally got myself a good camera & decided to finally gather up my babies & take a pic. i'm still missing two bags because i let my mom borrow them & im still waiting for the LV koala wallet from a lovely PFer :graucho: but this is my collection for the most part :smile:

DSC00099.jpg

hope it grows soon! :P

wow great collection:heart:

I know it's sort of late but thanks for the comment desgnerqueen198! ;)

I just wanted to update the collection because some of the bags in the pic have come & gone.

So here's the newest group pic. I didn't include accessories (wallets, agenda, etc.) Maybe for another time LOL

DSC01229.jpg

Here they are one by one.

This is my favorite bag and newest acquisition of all. I thank cougess with all my :heart: for it.

Chanel E/W Modern Chain in Black.
DSC01242.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

And here's the first day of wearing it. Can you tell I was ecstatic? My smile was up to my ears LOL :love:
DSC01214.jpg

Chanel Outdoor Ligne Hobo in Brown. This bag is amazingly roomy but the leather is super delicate (gets scratched easily) I guess b/c it starts to have a vintage look after some time?? It also doesn't keep its shape much when you were it on your shoulder but I still love it. :okay:

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

And of course I still have my Fendi Spy from my SO (first bag he ever bought me)
DSC01231.jpg

Large gucci horsebit hobo. I LOVED this bag...until the backside that always rubbed on my jeans started getting messed up. :cursing: Now I don't even wear it anymore :yucky::blah:
DSC01236.jpg

Finally my gucci pelham (large size). I try not to wear it too often because of what happened to my horsebit. :girlsigh:
DSC01232.jpg

I still have my gucci belt bag & the gucci bag with the bamboo handle but I barely use them. No more Bbags within the collection for now. Will update again when there are new additions! Thanks for looking!