IHeartCoach's Collection! Come See!

Do you think my Beverly MM looks... used? Or my Speedy? In the one pic of the speedy the handles look darker?

I didn't carry it much

I really need to do somethnig to the vachetta... It's kinda dry...

i :heart: your mono speedy!! and the degrade bandeau (if/when i get another bandeau, that is going to be it).

i dont think it's "sad" that you sold most of your Coach to fund an LV. it seems like people on TPF here do it all the time. at times i often thought of doing the same thing (i have a few coach bags). if you really love what you end up getting in the end, it was worth it! :smile:

I don't think there is ANYTHING WRONG with your collection. As long as you are using and enjoying them. Although it seems "less" you have substantial bags! Cheer up! There will always be more bags . . .

What a nice collection!! I also usually am not a huge Coach fan but I love that chocolate signature bag you have. Welcome to the world of LV. I definitely think you should get the zippy wallet and tivoli GM next like you mentioned; they're both wonderful, I know you'd love them. Keep enjoying your beauties :yes:.

Also, in regard to the vachetta looking dry: I think it looks fine although if you want you can get some Apple Garde to condition it. There are a whole bunch of threads about it on here if you search!

There's nothing wrong with your collection at all! Your bags are gorgeous and all that matters is if you love them and use them! It's better to have a few bags that you love and use than lots of bags that sit ignored in a dark closet somewhere.

wow...you're sad over your collection when you have two GORGEOUS LVs ?! My collection is super tiny... my avatar bag, a slim flap, 1 keychain and 1 wallet...thats my WHOLE Designer collection in a nut shell. Cheer up, it could be worse.....LOL ...:yes: