Ignore my other thread and vote here please! :)

Which would you get? Please post why ..

• Violet City SGH

• Violet Day SGH

• Violet Brief SGH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go for the one your heart is after. I have a feeling that is the City. It has a shoulder strap and is easy to wear. #2 pick from me would be the Day and then Brief. ;)

I voted for the city ... but if you like the brief, go for that one ... yes, it can be worn on the shoulders, I have it in black and it's a great bag! But if it was up to me, I'd get all three because I looove the violet ... sorry I know, I'm not helping ... LOL!

may I ask those with either one of these bags to post modeling pics? especially those with violet sgh ... I am 168 cm tall and although I am considered generally thin, my arms are a bit on the chunky side .. would the brief fit on the shoulder? .. how easy is it to get in and out of it? .. I want the bag to be my POP but I also want it to be simple to use ..

I voted for the day. I don't particulary like the GH on the City. It looks too crowed and it's really heavy. The brief is pretty big and I don't find the handles fit comfotably on the shoulders at all. It looks great carried on your arm, but it's still big and I want to put my bags on my shoulders if I need to. I don't like bags that sit almost up in my armpits. The Day looks balanced with the GH and it's very comfortable unless you have tons in it, then the single strap hurts my shoulder. However let me say that my friends load theirs and it never bothers their shoulders so it just may be mine.
You can always exchange it if you don't like the one that you choose.

each of them is gorgeous, but if i HAVE to pick one,
brief w/ gsh

i had a city wth gsh and i sold it, because the giant hardware made the bag look kind of crowded and i think most of people prefer the city with RH (this was a poll, i just saw it like 2 days ago!]
and now i have a giant RTT with gsh which is even bigger than the brief and i love it.
good luck! let us know when you're decided [=.
and before you make a decision, go and try all of them out on you!

not a fan of the city with giant hardware coz its too busy looking IMHO... so i say the day since i'm not a fan of the brief with gh either... the gh on the day looks more balanced to me than on the others...

Well I voted for the day, it`s my fave bag, would get one again and I will with
the 2008 collection.
Easy to wear, not too loud, but makes a great statement.
Or whatever you decide, violet is georgous.
Enjoy!:P

I voted Violet Day. The Brief was a close second, but I have never seen one IRL so I couldn't say for sure.
I think the GSH looks sooo fab on Violet but prefer it on something a bit bigger than the City.
Good luck, it's a hard decision.