If you're still on the fence about the new GHD iron...

You ladies look fantastic!! Gorgeous hair!!

My hairdresser (who cuts my hair at my house) about fainted when she got to play with my GHD after giving me a trim. NO MORE POOF. And take it from a Seattle girl where from now till about 4th of July we are in rainy poofy hair weather, LOL. Or should I say...FORMERLY poofy hair weather!

Amiekbs8 and Amanda, you both look great! I think you're going to be selling more GHDs with this thread! I love my GHD! It's made my horrible layers more manageable until it grows out.

Amanda, you speak so highly of the fat lotion? So it gave your hair volume? With my bad layers, I think I can take it into a bob style cut. Problem is after straightening it's usually too flat for a bob cut.

It sure is awesome! I've been hesitant whether to get a GHD or not because my mom just bought me a Chi... but I haven't even used it much 'cause my hair is horribly fried from those 5yrs I had my last one.

I'm now growing it out and the GHD seems like a miracle! I so want one!

Amiekbs8 and Amanda, you both look great! I think you're going to be selling more GHDs with this thread! I love my GHD! It's made my horrible layers more manageable until it grows out.

Amanda, you speak so highly of the fat lotion? So it gave your hair volume? With my bad layers, I think I can take it into a bob style cut. Problem is after straightening it's usually too flat for a bob cut.

my hair is very very fine, so it would be very very flat without the fat hair lotion. i love the stuff; it, in conjunction with the GHD, make my current haircut possible!

and thanks for all the compliments, ladies! :heart: I don't see myself going back to blond...ever. the dark suits me better, i think!

Woohoo for everyone buying the GHD! Listen to Amanda, the fat hair lotion is fantastic, as is the thermal protectant!

PS guys, I forgot to mention that the straightness has crazy staying power. My hair strays straight until the next time I wash my hair. :tup:

my hair is very very fine, so it would be very very flat without the fat hair lotion. i love the stuff; it, in conjunction with the GHD, make my current haircut possible!

and thanks for all the compliments, ladies! :heart: I don't see myself going back to blond...ever. the dark suits me better, i think!

Thanks!

I love the little amount of time that it takes...that really impresses me, since I'm used to taking up to an hour to straighten my hair and it doesn't even look good...and amanda the fact that you cut your hair short is testimony enough, because we all know girls with really curly hair can't usually pull off a short haircut. (too poufy) My hair is really long right now, but if this GHD works, then I'd definitley consider getting it cut alot shorter. :smile:

Woohoo for everyone buying the GHD! Listen to Amanda, the fat hair lotion is fantastic, as is the thermal protectant!

PS guys, I forgot to mention that the straightness has crazy staying power. My hair strays straight until the next time I wash my hair. :tup:

This is what I want to hear! I went to the salon yesterday to have a treatment and I had my hair curled using a flat iron the salon has. By next day the curls are gone and my hair don't look like I've been to the salon the day before :yucky:

I will def post pics after getting my GHD!

i just got mine today in the mail, and i just curled my long straight as a pin hair in less than 20 minutes! i have a TON of hair, I am sooooooooo excited, and it didnt feel like frying at all. WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upload your pics to your computer and save them in .jpg or .jpeg format. click 'post reply' at the bottom of the thread instead of using the 'quick reply' opening, and you should see a button that says something like 'manage attachments' or 'attach photos.' click that, and click the browse button next to the blank. find the photo on your computer, click on it, and the file path to the pic will show up in the blank. do this in a separate blank for all your pics, and then click 'upload.' write your post as normal and then click 'post reply'

:biggrin: