If you won the lottery..

1. So last night while I was in bed, I watched a show on TLC on Lottery winners and how they spent their earnings. I drifted asleep with a smile on my face because I was imagining that I won the lottery and what I would buy. Of course the first store I would go to is LV! I imagined that I would go to LV after collecting my earnings and imagined myself at the counter buying all these off the bat:

pink denim speedy
    blue denim baggy pm
    cabas piano
    saleya MM
    damier papillon 30
    both white and black MC pouchette
    white MC speedy
    Keepall
    Popincourt Haut (for my mom)
    Special order a damier cabas mezzo
    azur speedy 25
    Mono zippy wallet

Then I would go home and buy a cerise speedy on eBay.
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

2. Heehee!! Me go to LV pronto first! I would satisfy my Suhali cravings first ---all the different colors of the Le Fab to start off. Then LE items still available. Then everything else on my list that goes on and on....:yes:

3. Gosh, if I won Lotto I would just take home half the stock in the store.:drool:
    Sorry,being greedy here.:shame: Put it down to a serious LV addiction.

4. That's true. I should rent a Uhaul and just park in the loading dock of LV. Wait, I could afford a Limo then!!

5. I would totally buy the white multicolored trunk that had 33 bags in it (or something like that). Oh yes, my white mc addiction would be satisfied!!!

6. Hmm not sure if there is enough space to make my list
    LOL but truthfully i'd add a few Hermes/Chanel to the list

7. Yea....the whole Suhali line would be mine. BUT first...I'd custom order a wardrobe trunk!!!!!!!

8. yes I forgot about the trunks!!! That would awesome!!

This is the ultimate dream- I can buy every single LV style there is. Then I can buy a seperate house to have as a LV Museum complete with the glass cases, security system, lighting, etc. I would have to hit the powerball big time for that!!!

9. I would buy what I could never afford now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Though the truth about lottery winners is that most of them end up being unhappier than non-lottery winners. It's a curse in disguise.

11. I would actually buy the whole store, and start giving away the purses/bags/luggage I don't want to random LV lovers. That would be fun! Oh, and I would build my own little boutique in my house haha.

12. Helluva lotta RTW, shoes, a lot of sunglasses, a few messengers, a Keepall from each line, and an Alzer set, mix match Damier, Monogram, Damier Azur, and Monogram Multicolore Canvases. :nuts:

13. i know i wouldn't buy a truckload of LV if ever. i've only got about 5 items on my list i really want for my collection. i'll save the bulk of the win for future LVs ;)

14. i would buy everything from LV!!!! i would definatly get a luggage set and probally a couple trunks!!!!!

15. I would head right over to LV and BUY BUY BUY. I would like to get some large LV trunks.