If You Win the Lottery

betises_lau said:
Matte chocolate crocodilus porosus 35 Birkin with gold hardware

QUOTE]

Oh MAN! That is a bloody DREAM bag, Betises! I'm drooling just thinking about it.....what a stunning, stunning bag that would be!!!!!!:girlsigh:

Birkin, beige-rose p/croc, 35, gold h/w
Kelly, beige-rose p/croc, 28, gold h/w

Red p/croc Kelly that SJP had in that pic from SATC (red, gold h/w, 30? or smaller?)

The same matte croc as betsies said, but in a Kelly with pall h/w:yes:

Birkin, white/toile combo, 35, pall h/w

Kelly, graphite?(dark grey), p/croc, 32 pall h/w

That's all.

:roflmfao:

betises_lau said:
Matte chocolate crocodilus porosus 35 Birkin with gold hardware

And a black box plume! And a navy! And a beige canvas black leather Kelly! And a white chevre 30 cm birkin with palldium hardware! :king:
I totally second Betises on the chocolate matte croc ( how about you, HL ?:graucho: LOL) that's always been my N°1 priority, now I would also add a BJ glazed croc 35.....:yes: :girlsigh:

OOOOOH YEAH, D.....Niiiice! Oh lordy, a BJ glazed Croc Birkin....I can see it now....Duna, strolling along the street in Rome with her chocolate Cashmere stole carrying a BJ glazed Croc Birkin......YES!!!!!

I just love that image, D.......:girlsigh:

lilach beats me to it:lol:, my friends and I have thought about this. If I won one of those €1bn continent-wide lottery, I’ll launch a hostile takeover on the company itself, HRMS.PA at ~€67 this morning. There are 108 million shares so I need €3.6bn to take a 50.1% controlling stake; not too difficult since only 43 million shares are held by the family (so only 44 million shares will probably do). So I’ll have to start a standard 70% debt-to-equity swap or much more potent:

1) Debt-to-rose porosus diamond-encrusted Birkin swap:graucho:,
2) Birkin/Kelly warrants with a one month exercise (i.e. waitlist time) date.

I’m sure all the ladies around here would be my creditor:flowers:. Then after that I can have any Hermès in the world for free (including in rhino, anaconda leather :supacool: if I want). So ladies, does anyone care to form a consortium? It’ll be the best investment on earth, n'est pas?:lol: If 1,000 PF members sell their houses and become homeless and live by their bags:lol: to put in 3 million each, that's quite achievable:roflmfao:. Then you get to live in one of those monster Kellys in the window shop, LOL!

Actually one piece of advice, if you are serious, Hermès stocks are serious bargains in terms of P/E ratio, good for long term investments with potential growth prospects as seen on this forum:lol: .

No but realistically if I won the lottery, I don’t want anything more than a 28cm version of my white Kelly.

Bee..Bee: You are HILARIOUS! :roflmfao: Lilach is too, like always! :P My boyfriend was actually thinking of that for me last year and I told him he was insane!!

But ok, if I did win the lotto, I'd ask for a self-designed-one-of-a-kind birkin or kelly! :smile: