if you were to choose...

1. Hi ladies, I need some advice on getting a black purse that I can use daily that can transition from day to night. There are two purses right now that I'm eyeing... one on eBay and the other at NM. The one on eBay is the ultimate soft size large in black and the other is the sharpey flap. my budget is definitely below $2000 as my SO is offering to buy me either one for xmas. I literally baby all my bags, but I'm still worried that the lamb skin ultimate soft is too delicate for daily use... is this a legit worry? I'm leaning more towards the ultimate soft as I think it's more "me", but since the flap is made of calf skin, it would be more durable, wouldn't it? Any advice is greatly appreciate it! THANKS!

2. For transitioning into night, I'd say the sharpey flap! Both are gorgeous, but this one is more suited for night.

3. I think that for the price point and the timeless look, the US is hands down the way to go. Given that it's lambskin, that is a really good price for a bag that size if you ask me. Granted, I love the bag to begin with, but nonetheless... I think the black is more low maintenance than the beige. I wouldn't recommend the beige at all.

I love the sharpei tote, not so much the flap.

4. I've made an offer for the ultimate soft on eBay... hopefully it works out. it just doesn't make any sense that she would list it at a price higher than the original cost of the bag! if she declines, i'll get the flap from NM...