If you were me, which LV?

Which next LV purchase???

• Speedy 25 - mono

• Denim mini-pleaty pink

• Denim mini-pleaty green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmm, that's what I'm thinking I should do but I just needed a little shove. I guess a Speedy is needed in everyone's LV collection at one point or another. Sorry if I already asked this but after awhile when the bag starts to darken, can I get the pulltabs replaced along w/ the handles?

The mini pleaty just hold a wallet a cell and keys similar to the pochette e.g. If you put a big LV wallet like Porte tresor in it that's it. I think it looks bigger than the pochette but holds about the same. I tried in the store. The speedy you can put almost your whole household in it.
I think that I'll get a damier speedy when they are available or an epi. I love the style. I just wasn't into the mono anymore.

if i remember correctly you had to sell quite a few of your bags to have your surgery. if *i* were you, i would start building my collection again slowly with the pieces i'd be able to use long term, since i wouldn't be able to buy very many. plus, i just like the mono speedy waaaay better than the pleaty. :smile: i think the mono speedy is summery enough because it's so cute and small.

on another note, i am so glad things are getting better for you and that you're feeling better physically and financially! i know that must have been stressful and i'm so happy for you! :smile: