If you were invisable............

1. for one day, what would you do?:biggrin:

2. steal the maths exam, make a copy and put it back... :graucho:

3. :lol: You are bad! Gotta love MATH!

4. Sneak into the Hermes stockroom and see exactly how many Birkins were in there.

5. Just to see their inventory?;)

6. Multi-boutique heist! hehe- "reported today: Hermes bags floating down the street. Investigators blame ghosts."

7. 1. I would go into the mens room and comparison shop. :graucho:

Selena

8. Multi-boutique heist! hehe- "reported today: Hermes bags floating down the street. Investigators blame ghosts."<<<<<<<<<<<<

LOL

Mens room, hey? Things that make you go Hmmmmm:lol:

9. Actually, I hate it ;) I just need to pass this exam... *crosses fingers*

Hehe, but that would be the BEGINNING of my day! :graucho: I'm sneaky :p I think I'd also go rob a few banks, spy on people so that I could blackmail them later :devil:, spy on people so I could get top marks in anatomy classes, if you know what I mean... :angel: ertc etc

10. gosh, really tough question but I guess, go observe my bf at work just to see how he works so hard so i will have money so spend.. i cannot go to his office coz of confidentiality but i know he works really hard...

11. OH FUN! I wish I could do that!

12. I'd peek into where they make LVs and Hermes bags.

13. LOL :roflmfao: That smiley is so appropriate.

Heck, I wouldn't go into a boutique and just look, I'd make a run for it with however many bags I can carry in invisible hands :whistle:

14. if i was invisable for the day i would....

love to stand in LV shop and mock people has they came in.... i dunno... i'd probably do something stupid.... hehehe!

15. I'd probably come up with some sort of CRAZY scheme to uncover all sorts of international secrets and obtain lots of money for myself...then botch it all up!!