If you were a Handbag, which would you be and why?

1. Not sure if there is a thread like this already, but I have to ask :nuts:

If you were a handbag, what would you be, and why???

I'll go first :graucho:

If I were a bag (hee hee) I would be a Chloe paddington mini loaf (in bleu nuit, LOL). It is small, cute, functioanl, durable, has four pockets outside, a big space inside for dumping stuff, a zipper for secrets, and a cell pocket for the obligatory phone :p

2. Cool thread!!!

Hmmm...I think I'd be a Dior Gambler, not because I'm extravagant and sexy like the bag, but because I love to have fun and this bag screams "fun!":nuts:
    [​IMG]

(I'm not big and round like the bag, by the way, just in case any of you were wondering).

3. I'd probably be a Marc Jacobs Surely Shopper, in bordeau.
    1. It's big. No, it's huge.
    2. It can take anything you throw at it, and still hold it's shape.
    3. It's affordable.
    4. Although it is not flashy, it is soft to the touch, and the color is beautiful.
    :p

4. Love that bag MayDay!!

And the boots in your avatar notlblushing, are HOT!

5. Hmm. Maybe a purple Chanel 2.55 (classy) or an LV Miror Speedy (different and fun).

6. :wtf: I want that bag.

7. Why do I feel like I'm being interviewed by Baa Baa Waa Waa???????

8. :roflmfao:

9. if i can choose, i want to be a chanel lambskin classic in black with silver hardware... WHY????? i am just in love with this bag.... i think it because the chanel looks classy and sophisticated :love:

10. ME TOO! I don't actually own one! I missed the sale at Woodbury and they sell for a lot on eBay :sad:.

11. I would be a cognac python silverado: hard to get, exotic, fun, and versatile.

12. haha unfortunetly I think I'd just be a hobo.

13. I think I'd be a Chloe Edith, somewhat traditional yet funky and always loyal!

14. I would be an LV Monogram Speedy - (or at least that's what I would strive for!) Loyal, dependable, honest, able to hold lots and lots, classy, fun and beautiful - (Boy, I'm really striving high here! LOL!) Well, I can always go for the loyal, dependable and honest!

15. :wtf: Me too.