If You Think That Tom Cruise Jumping On Oprah's Couch Was An 8 On The Scale Of Scary.

1. 10 for wiedness- used to like Tom Cruise now think he is a little strange to say the least!
  2. A video clip of Tom Cruise, speaking in what has been identified as a 2004 Scientology recruitment film, was making the YouTube rounds – but is no longer available. The clip shows the star praising what he calls the "privilege" of being a Scientologist.

"It's something that you have to earn because a Scientologist ... has the ability to create new and better realities and improve conditions," says Cruise, 45, in the clip, where the "KSW" to which he repeatedly refers stands for "Keep Scientology Working." "Being a Scientologist," says Cruise, "you look at someone and know absolutely that you can help them."

Coincidence or not, the Scientology sermon by Cruise has hit the Web the same week that Princess Diana biographer Andrew Morton's controversial new book, Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography, hits bookstores. (Cruise's rep has called Morton's book, which purports to shed light on Cruise's position in the Church of Scientology, a "false, vicious and bigoted attack" on the actor and his family.)
  3. Saw this video and at first I thought he was just joking, but as the minutes were passing by I realised he was serious.
  4. LOLOLOLOL!!! :roflmfao: his "seriousness" cracks me up!:lol: and that kooky music creeps me out!!

ETA: watch the whole thing if you can stomach it, OMG, he makes NO SENSE!!!:wacko:
  5. omg, wtf??

"I'd like to go on vacation and romp and play and just do that, you know what I mean, I mean that's what I want it to be.....okay. There's times I'd like to do that but I can't because I know, so I know."

uh wtf does that even mean?? IS HE ON DRUGS??
  6. And people talk about Britney! She ain't got nothing on him! I want his drug dealers number. The weekend is coming up and I need to purchase my one way ticket on the mothership. But only after I see Cloverfield.
  7. he's talking in complete nonsense circles!!

so uh I'm COMPLETELY creeped out right now! :push::wtf::s
  8. No, he is that way, because he is not getting the drugs he obviously, desperately needs.
  9. Jeez, we are all so lucky that clearly everybody that stops at traffic accidents are scientologists huh! I mean, coincidence or what :rolleyes:

He is a scary, scary fruitloop, and the scariest part of all is that he believes everything he says, loving the crimanon comment too lol!

In the words of a truly fine actor, Go sell crazy somewhere else Tom, we are all stocked up here :p
  10. ^^^^^^I was going to quote the exact same thing! He's a kook!^^^^^
  11. Below, the highlights:

12. He's just plain creepy...I feel sorry for his daughter...he'll have her strange too...I cannot stand to watch him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts::wtf:
  13. oh man...there really are no words but CRAZY!!!!

Suri has a long life ahead of her!
  14. hey, what about Katie, what must she think about her crazy husband :biggrin: