If you really hate someone give them Persimons and crab FOOD MYTH

1. The combo will send anyone to the bathroom for hours, writhing in agony, sweats, tears, like food poisoning does to your body..:throwup::throwup::throwup::crybaby::crybaby:

Don't believe me? I didn't either until it happened to me!:yucky:

I should've listened to that old chinese lady who warned me years ago, but I forgot- had crab cakes at Black Angus (and they use real crab, big chunks too)..then went home..had a persimon before bed..and at 3 AM after very bad stomach pains- IT HIT ME..I should've known better!!!!!!! I forgot!!!!
    Her exact words were "If you hate someone give them crab and persimons"
    BUT what she should have said was If you love yourself, you'll stay away from it!

If anyone wants to try it --I dare you!:wtf: No I quadruple dare you

Anyone have any other food myths they wanna digress on?

2. Really? No way! I've never heard that before, but I'll take your word for it. Are you feeling better?

3. I remember my mom used to have this book of foods combos that were absolute no-nos back when we were in China. I wish she still had it!

4. Green m & ms do NOT make you horny and your stomach will NOT explode if you mix Coca Cola and Pop Rocks.

5. OMG! I heard of that before..my exs mom told me that-
    I guess it's true after all- YIKES.

6. Apparently the same effect occurs if it is eaten with Musk Melon, aka, cantaloupe/honeydew, etc.