If you only saw what I saw today

1. I went to the store where my hubby got my bag this morning. I'm an American, but I live in Moscow and as far as I know, only one store sells authentic Balenciaga bags.
    ANYWAY, they had TONS and TONS of Bbags in lots of colors! Pretty much every color from the last 9 months or so is still available here, but I think the prices are a bit higher. Some of you might have fainted at the site of it!
  2. OOOoh colours such as?
  3. I'm no expert, but judging by the atelieraff swatch page I can say that all 3 06 spring colors were widely available as well as all 6 pre-spring '06 colors. Also I saw, the 2 damask prints and the striped bag, but NO pony hairs, and no metallics. From the pre-fall and fall there were, magenta, berry red, and more, but I can't remember exactly which ones.
    There were other Balenciaga styles as well including an alligator one which was locked in a glass case.
  4. wow, magenta and rouge? if anyone here speaks russian, get to calling those people!
  5. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

(english to russian online dictionary :graucho:)
  6. Вы имеете Balenciaga сперва в румян?

translates to (apparently,according to http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr)

Do you have the Balenciaga First in Rouge?

7. Close Frayed but not quite! heheheehe And no, the Rouge and Magenta were Firsts, they were smaller.
  8. Acckkkk! Berry red/Rouge?!? Why can't those bags be over here where I can reach them(or why can't I go over there for a bit to buy them. LOL)?
  9. here ya go pupster-purse girl, your round-trip ticket to moscow!!!

10. Ask them if they ship to N America!
  11. Wow--when I was in Moscow in the 1980s they had nothing! GUM (sp?) on red square was practically empty, never mind b'bags!!
  12. Soooo tempting...I'm just afraid of the fees! Yipes.
  13. alligator balenciaga???

i want!

i want!
  14. you must go back and take pictures for us please