If you love pink.....

1. feast your eyes on these babies! Okay, I know I am known here for putting a lot of time and effort into taking beautiful photos of my bags. Well, today I took only a moment to throw down a blanket on my patio deck. I couldn't wait to take pictures of my lovely new Bubblegum Pink City, next to my other two pink bags. I had known my City was slightly faded, but I had no idea that my Pink First was not as completely vibrant as Bubblegum can be when brand new. I am stunned with how gorgeous the color is on this bag! And I owe a special thanks to a sweet pf-er for helping me obtain this beauty! The bag was a tiny bit dry, which I am actually pleased with because it shows the bag has not been treated with anything. The leather smell is divine too! When each bag is by itself they all look beautiful and you would never think my First or original City were faded at all, but there is no denying how vibrant the new one is when they are all together! I am thrilled to be the Mommy of all 3 of them!!!
    :heart:
    On the fading topic, does anyone know if there is any product that can be used on them to prevent fading? I have only heard of products like Apple Guard that help protect bags from stains and dirt, but not fading.
    :shrugs:
    I have a 05 Turquoise First on it's way and maybe a French Blue Day, and when these arrive I will take better pictures of them all including family photos. In the first 4 photos the new bag is on the right, and in the last 2 the new bag is on the left.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wowza girl! I love them all! I can't wait to find a mint BG! Congrats!

3. so envy on ur pinkies!!!!!
    love them!!
    congrats!

4. I love your bubblegums they are beautiful:yahoo::drool::drool: I would love a bubblegum day:heart:

5. wow, they are so pretty!

6. I :heart: Pink and I absolutely :heart: your bags. They're gorgeous. Congrats!:yahoo:

7. Love them all, Deana!!:love::heart: You are now officially the Pink BBag Queen!;)

8. Oh Deana!! They are just STUNNING!!!!! My heart's beating faster....and I LOVE the charms you make. They add the perfect touch!

9. Gorgeous!! :girlsigh: My absolute favorite colour! They are stunning!

10. Those are beautiful! I have no idea how to stop the fading. Mine is slightly faded too after it sat in the dust bag for a few months and has a few small whitish spots. I still think it looks great though.

11. Deana, they are SO PRETTY~~~!!! Thanks for always sharing us your gorgeous photos. They are eye candy for us...

12. Deana, those bags are soo gorgeous, every single one of the bubblegum pink babies! :love:

I was wondering when you got your first "city" and "first," were they a more vibrant color, like your latest find?

13. the leather on your new BG city is so awesome! that's what everyone looks for in a b-bag, so smooshy and thick - amazing!
    congrats on your newest pink lady!

14. Wow! The leather looks AMAZING on your newest addition :drool: :drool:

15. :heart::heart::heart:Deana!!!! OMG, I am in awe, they are so pretty. I love pink and love all of your bags! Congrats, the new one is perfect. Love your pics, too. Enjoy!:heart: