If you live near an LV store, how often do you go in?

Depends on how often I have extra $. Mine is now 20 minutes away which can be dangerous. I usually stop in whenever I'm in that mall (unless planned) which can be every two was just to stop in. If I'm to in the mood to purchase I usually stop in to see new things and get spy pics.

There is LV store next to my apartment. It is just 5 minutes walk. It depends in my mood, if I in the mood of needing a new bag, I will go there almost everyday.
And if there is new bag coming..I would love to see them.
But I am content now. I just meet my SA once a month. Does not mean that I have to buy a new bag. For me, it's more visiting a friend in the LV shop :smile:

I used to live 5 minutes away from South Coast Plaza in southern Cali & I would make atleast 3-5/wk. Now I live 30 minutes away and don't go often. I call and order and gets shipped to my house:smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

My closet store is 4 hours away.. It's a pain sometimes when you really want to see something in person. But if I have one close by, I would probably go once in every few months.

I buy a LV bag like once a year and I don't want to be 'that lady that comes browsing every week' lol. I would probably have a nice collection of small items like bandana too coz you know, when you can't get a big item, get a small one instead. ;b

I live 15 mins from one, but I only really go in probably once every few months. I like another, further one better. I also love going to LV stores while on vacation and seeing other stores!

I go to the Lv boutique every time I go to the mall. At least twice a month. All the SA's at the boutique are very nice and friendly. They never make me feel like I'm bothering them. Sometimes I just browse without trying on anything and sometimes I try on bags I'm interested in. I don't tie up my SA when I'm not buying. I just look at the things I like and he answers my questions in between helping customers.