If you like Toki Doki, I work at the Seattle Location

MrsGreen

Lesportsac SA
Jun 22, 2007
Hey all! My name is Crystal and I'm what you all call "SA". I work for the Seattle Lesportsac in Washington.

Just to let you know these are the correct styles in the Original print:

Stellina
Portatelephono
Bambino
Bambinone
Canguro
Bocce
Luna

We had the Gioco, but we ran out. I'm not sure when we'll be getting more, but you are all welcome to call us whenever we're open. Our hours are 10-9pm Mon-Sat and 10-7 Sun.

We never had the original print (AKA Toki Doki White) in Bella. I think Tiff was mistaken. I know for sure because I hand checked them in myself.

Another thing to let you all know, we will be getting Adios Star and Bianca June 28th as well as Pirata on July 13th.
We don't ship to Canada or Hawaii. (sorry! :sad:)

Let me know. Sorry about the long post!

YAY hi Crystal! This is Jenn (well whenever I talk I say Jennifer) and I talked to you today and had a portatelefono and bambinone put on hold :biggrin: would it be at all in the slightest bit possible to put it on hold until pirata came or is that way too far away? If it is I understand but I'm just curious since it'd save on shipping :smile:

oh and would it be possible for u to list the prices since I'm sure a lot of people that will look at this will also wonder.

*copied from other thread in case you don't see it in the other one :biggrin:*

OH NO! Maya! I didn't tell you that we didn't ship to Hawaii? I'm so very sorry. You don't have anyone who lives in the states that can send it to you?? I feel horrible!!

The bag prices are as follows:

Stellina: 97.50
Portatelephono: 63.00
Luna: 157.50
Bambino: 81.00
Bambinone: 97.50
Canguro: 90??
Bocce: 66.00