if you have a mezzo, do you...

i do this! lol, actually i never did this, untill i got my cabas raye gm. its a beautiful bag but really big and its so hard to keep everything in order, so what i did was try to put all my essentials - wallet, cell phone, keys etc. in my regular mono pochette so i can a) keep everything i use alot organized and also so b) if i have to run out somewhere, but don't feel like carrying a big bag, i can just grab the pochette and be on my way. :yes:

lol! that's exactly what the SA told me when I was buying my 35.:graucho: Now I'm gonna buy a mono pochette too as a makeup case/purse.

thanks everyone! I was in the celebrity thread and was looking at the mezzo's and thought, "gosh, how on earth will I ever find my lipgloss in that" Lol..

I'm thinking of getting one for summer as an everyday bag. I think it'll fit my gucci tote (as my main bag) or smaller bag, my lunch, extra shoes (sometimes), sweater...

would it be weird to have a mezzo and a lockit? I hate having two bags that serve the same purpose...but the lockit is more chic than a mezzo. mezzo is kinda casual right?

I LOVE how the mezzo looks...but I'm not sure how you feel about having 2 bags that hold pretty much the same amount, esp. since both are really large and they're both monogram. What about a Damier Chelsea or Saleya, instead? :graucho:

Nah, it's not nutty! I'm sure more people do this on the board (I probably would too, if I had this bag); there's a d-ring inside that bag so you can attach a pochette accessories for better organization. :yes: When I use my petit noe, I attach my pochette on the d-ring of the bag because my stuff gets lost inside!

thanks bernz, I was wondering if it had a d-ring. Those d-rings are a great invention!:idea:

I LOVE how the mezzo looks...but I'm not sure how you feel about having 2 bags that hold pretty much the same amount, esp. since both are really large and they're both monogram. What about a Damier Chelsea or Saleya, instead? :graucho:

funny you say that, I was considering a Damier Saleya, but I don't really like the damier ebony as a big bag. I thought about a Saleya azur but then I'd have a azur pochette, speedy AND saleya. Lol.:noggin:

I think I know what a Chelsea looks like...let me go take a look...

I don't have a mezzo, but it's funny you mentioned this... lol last time I went to LV, I brought my Saleya GM to get heatstamped, but it was a school day, so I was like "how am i supposed to bring all my books home after without a bag?!?!?"... So I stuck my BH INTO the saleya GM (yes it fits well, still lotsa room left) lol.... so I guess the BH is acting like a 'small purse'??? lol

omg cecilia! the Saleya GM is GINORMOUS!! it's prolly comparable to an ALTO! lol

thanks everyone...I can't stop thinking about the mezzo, maybe because it's midterm times (I have 4 in 3 days) and I'm carrying a LOT of stuff....lol

is it bad that all I want to carry is Louis? I hope i'm not being nuveau (sp?!)..blah..who cares.

I saw a girl at school in the caf, she had a frambois cles and mono wallet (i dunno the style)..she was in front of me and i watched her walk to her table and she had....A MEZZO...no j/k...she had a BH! lol. then I started thinking..maybe a BH..but I don't think it'll be big enough, and it's a similar shape to a LH...at least Mezzo is kinda-sorta-not really different.

ok...just rambling now...