If you have $2K+ to spend and you love Mandarin Epi...

1. The Tysons NM LV has a special order Trouville in Mandarin Epi. GORGEOUS. But it's $2K+....so not even remotely in my league.

And before you ask, no, I didn't get to sniff it so I couldn't tell you if it was stinky or not. You like to think that a Special Order bag would get the good lining that doesn't stink, but who knows? :p

2. i would die laughing if the special order smelled of cat pee. Then again, I would die if it was actually my special order that smelled of cat pee!!!

3. when you special order make sure ask for No cat pee please :roflmfao:

4. Maybe the person who ordered it didn't buy because of the smell. Can boutiques SO something even if there's no buyer?

5. :lol: :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao:

6. Mharvey ~ You Are Too Funny.....Was It Just The Speedies (Without Alcantra Lining) With The Odor???

7. That's what I've been led to believe by people, but at this point, the only bag I trust is the Jasmin because so many people here have them and have had no problems with them at all.

At least now that I'm finally getting my Jasmin (thanks to PGN and ELux, see separate thread) I'll be able to see (and smell) for myself!

8. Yeah..I have a Jasmin with no gross smell at all. It smells like new leather..yum :smile:

9. Thanks Lvbabydoll.....Mharvey ~ See Her's Smells Nice!!! That Is So Good To Hear.....You Will Be All Set Now ~ Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

10. Wow...that has to be nice. But what do you wear with a tangerine colored bag anyway?

11. Just not with black or you'll look like Halloween. :roflmfao:

12. I love how mine looks with pinks and blues. Something about having a bright orange bag cheers me up!:biggrin:

13. LOL...:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: