If you HAD to pick... what's your favorite bag out of your collection?

1. The topic says it.. =) My question is: If you had to pick one (tokidoki for lesportsac) item out of your collection as your favorite.. which one would it be? Attach pictures too!!!! Out of all the bags you own, which one do you find yourself using the most?
  2. I would most definitely my Amore Gioco. I think if I could, I'd get every bag in this print. Here's mine:

((missing one side, lol -- couldn't upload 6 pics))
    DSC00555.jpg DSC00556.jpg DSC00557.jpg DSC00558.jpg DSC00560.jpg
  3. I'd have to say my paradiso bella.

Sorry, digital cam is still in the box can't post pic.
  4. I could never ever ever pick just one or else I'd probably have just one! :rolleyes:
  5. My Playground Bambinone. :love: I just wish it was a little bigger. :graucho:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. My amore zucca is my favorite!

7. Sorry...am new...touble uploading pic
  8. here is my zucca...
  9. My Paradiso Bambinone and maybe my Amore Stellina will come in second.
  10. Paradiso zucca, that's why it's the only one I'm getting at the moment. ;)

OH my! You have the same keycaps I just bought! I'm supposed to get them soon.

I got the bunny, the mouse and the frog, now I kinda wish I took the pig too, it's so cute. :nuts:

Wait, that's a bear, not a mouse.
  11. Where in the world did you guys get those key caps? I've gotta get my hands on some....:drool: :drool: :drool:
  12. Sanrio Store... in VF, CA has them.
  13. Thank you thank you thank you!!! I was just in my mall last night and I never go in the Sanrio store...they might actually have them too!! :graucho: I really appreciate it!!