If you had to pick: Alana v Ledbury

1. Evening :yes:

If you had to choose between the alana and the ledbury, which one would you go for? :tup:

2. The Alana. I don't have either but I like the shape of the Alana

3. Ledbury. I have both and find the Ledbury the most versatile. It's small enough for a night out but still very roomy. I always use it for work if I know I'm going straight out after :smile: and it's a classic shape :smile:

Saying that, I do like the Alana too, so it depends what you would be using it for. I would say you can fit slightly more in but maybe not as much as you would think. The size is a bit deceptive imo, still a lovely bag tho :smile:

Another thing, it's quite easy to not fasten the press stud on the Alana properly which means things can easily fall out.

4. ledbury a mulberry classic on a smaller scale

5. Alana... I have never really taken to the Ledbury, as I don't like that it is a handheld only... like the shoulder strap on the Alana!

6. I would def take both!!!! hehehe

7. Ledbury. Personally not keen on the shape of the alana/ emmy but that's just me!

8. If we're talking purely evening then Ledbury - it's more elegant than Alana. I have an Alana and love it but it is more of a day bag IMO.

9. Ledbury. Cute, simple, stylish. Not personally a big fan of the Alana.

10. Again, personally I love the Ledbury so much I have too. Very versatile and I use these more than any other.

11. Thanks everyone for all your opinions! I *think* im set on a ledbury now, but had thoughts about an alana, so was wondering which would be most versatile.