If you had to get rid of one, which???

Which would you let go of?

1. Black MC Priscilla

2. SO Damier Cabas Piano

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay, so last week I made a post asking if I should get rid of my SO Damier Cabas Piano for an MC Petit Noe, but I was able to get the Noe and keep the Piano in the end. However, some money issues have come up, and I have to let one of my beloved bags go:crybaby:. It's pretty much between the Damier Cabas Piano and a Black MC Priscilla.

Here's my reasoning:

Pros: I love handbags; one of my dream bags; pretty!
    Cons: I already have 4 Speedies (all of which I love); bulky/awkward to carry?

Damier CP
    Pros: convenient as a shoulder bag; different; all-weather
    Cons: shoulder strap falls off; doesn't carry as much as I'd like.

I also have a MC Petit Noe, Croissant GM, and 4 Speedies. So which would you get rid of and why???
  2. I would get rid of a regular speedy, they are the easiest to replace IMO
  3. Damier CP
  4. I don't like black MC so you know the answer and damier is timeless...
  5. i'd get rid of the Priscilla for now; if you regret it you can always buy another one. the Damier Cabas Piano would be of a lot more use and if you regret getting rid of it it'll be a long time before you can get a new one
  6. Your damier cabas piano is such a sophisticated bag. The cabas piano is beautiful and because it's in damier, you got a very special bag. As there are rumors that the cabas piano will be discontinued, you may not be to get a new one, if you regret selling it.

The black multicolore isn't a timeless bag. I'm not a fan of black multicolore, so my opinion isn't totaly objective, but I do think it'll be out of fashion in a couple of years.
  7. I suggest the priscilla since you already have 4 speedy's ... why don't you think about it for a few days and see which you would miss:sad:
  8. I'd get rid of the Black MC Priscilla, if I were you.
  9. Not the Priscilla its too beautiful! Like someone else suggested, maybe one of your 4 other speedies? If its a regular one (mono, damier, etc.) you can always get it back later!
  10. Black MC Priscilla
  11. I say the Priscilla. It can be replaced easier than the SO Damier.
  12. Okay, here's the problem: I honestly like the Priscilla more than the Cabas Piano, but I feel like if I get rid of the CP, I'll never see one again. But is that reason enough to keep that one over one I really truly like? :confused1: I guess I could always get the Priscilla again since it isn't going anywhere, though...
  13. OMG.. Keep the CP!!! I would love to own that bag. I have it in Mono and it's one of my favorite LVs!
    Like some have said, you can always rebuy the Priscilla... or sell one of the speedies?!
  14. I love Damier Cabas Piano more
  15. You have to keep the SO Piano.