If you HAD to choose....

Which one would you sell?

1. Soho Flap Hobo

2. Smaller Legacy Shoulder Bag

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. which one would you sell??

IMG_0813.jpg OR IMG_0814.jpg
  2. That Legacy Shoulder Bag is just too pretty..
  3. I have both styles but I tend to favor my Legacy's more so.
  4. I love the Legacy!
  5. The Legacy is so cute!
  6. I vote to keep the Legacy :smile:
  7. I like them both.. I am a sucker for the soho flap though... but the other is probably easier to get in/out of. :okay:
  8. It's so tough!! They're both the same colour, roughly, and I figured that I should sell one of them. But I LOVE the soho! It was my first hands on purchase. I walked around the outlet with her debating and debating b/c I loved it so much but didn't want to spend so much. (I had just gotten into Coach at that time) The legacy has the pretty lining and the turnlock that I love too.. What to do oh what to do!!
  9. I could never get rid of the Legacy. It is so classy and beautiful!
  10. I'm a flapper girl :tup:
  11. I vote for getting rid of the Legacy. Then again, it seems I'm drawn to the Soho line in general and I really love the flap design, so I guess I'm biased. ;)
  12. Why... must... it... be... so... tough.....!!!!

The poll is making me a little sad.. ha ha..
  13. I vote to keep the legacy!!!!!
  14. Yikes! I voted wrong! I accidentally voted for you to sell the Legacy Shoulder Zip, but I meant to vote the other way around. I have the Legacy Shoulder Zip in black leather and I absolutely LOVE it. It's by far my favorite bag ever! The size is perfect and the style is timeless and classic. :yes:
  15. What are you leaning towards? Have you had them both for a while, just bought them :shrugs: Does the flap bother you to get in/out of? Is one more comfortable than the other or a better size for you? I am a general sucker for the flap bags but you can probably get them easier than the legacy. They are both really pretty.